Ariel Butler Roleplay Character Profile
Created by chocorie
/ Replies: 8
- Amazingly vivacious - almost to the point of being unbearably obnoxious.
- Overly touchy about people touching her possessions and overly possessive over the people she lets touch her possessions.
- Constantly spews random shit about something called "Glory to Camelot". People suspect that she's insane.
- Name: Ariel Butler
- Gender: Female
- Birth Date:
- Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
- -Eye Color: Blue
- -Hair Color: Dark brown
- -Height: 5' 5"
- -Weight: 118 lbs.
- Social Standing:
- Likes: Fat wallets and tequila.
- Strengths: (personality and powers)
- Weaknesses: (personality, mental, and physical weaknesses)
- Personality: (You can describe this in full if you wish, or you may opt to describe your character in no more or less than five words.)
- Character Name: Ariel Butler
- Species: Human
- Age: 29
- Personality: Mistrustful, argumentive, somewhat pompous - rather ill-tempered at times.
- Parents Names: John Butler and Rena Butler.
- ISFP: The Crackpot
- ISFP personalities are characterized by their impulsiveness, their defiance of conformity and orthodoxy, and their competitive natures. Taken together, these traits make up the ideal crackpot. While an ISFP's personality might seem flighty and their attention span short to an outsider, ISFPs live by the motto "Life is best approach--oh, look, potato chips!"
- ISFPs are always on the cutting edge of new trends. Whether it's podcasting, taking up guitar, or running away to a far-off east African compound and joining a doomsday apocalyptic cult, ISFPs are always following their hearts and quickly embracing new ideas. However, they tend to be fleeting in their passions, which means they often may lack the dedication that marks a true cultist. While ISFPs often lack the dedication most people give to careers and family, they can still support themselves in more unorthodox ways, like by selling blood plasma, turning tricks, and mooching off their family.
- RECREATION: ISFPs enjoy activities that cater to their emotional passions, and often pursue many hobbies, such as music, painting, sculpting, and running off to Vegas to marry that cute waitress from Mack's Truck Stop over on Route 9. Whenever God speaks to someone, it's usually an ISFP.
- COMPATIBILITY: ISFPs do well in relationships with ISFJs and with anyone they meet in Las Vegas.
- Famous ISFPs include Joan of Arc and--oh, look, potato chips!