Threads: 5 / Posts: 1075 / Profiles: 9 Status: Offline or lurking Last Seen: 1 years 27 days 2 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds ago Joined: 1 years 168 days 3 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds ago Shiny Objects: 8793089
Connor, Kai, Noah, Jayme, Cheshire, Kaoru, Sora, Sunao, Jack
You Know You Live in 2010 When... 1. you go to a party, sit down, and take myspace/facebook pics 2.you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years 3.the reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/Live Journal/myspace/facebook 4.You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV 6. your evening activity is sitting at the computer 7.you read this list, and keep nodding and smiling 8.You think about how stupid you are for reading this 9.you were too busy to notice number five 10. you actually scrolled/looked back up to see if there was a number five 11.and now you're laughing at your own stupidity 12.put this in your pro if you fell for it
Im currently  At Home  At Dads  At School  In Class brb  Out [x] In Resource TeeHee  At Co op
My favorite character to play is Nahrrow Walker, My own personally created character.
REWRITING MY STORY!!
Msg me if you want to RP,
I am really interested in Yaoi only ATM, and not to fond of Group RPs, i dont like waiting.
I wont do interracial relationships, like werewolf/vampire shit. I just wont.
and generally, i dont like old person/young person, EXCEPT if its like the Misaki/Usagi thing.
Animes I've Watched Jonjou Romantica DONE Jonjou Romantica 2 DONE Sensitive Pornograph DONE D.Gray-Man DONE D.Gray-Man Dubbed Episode 28 Inuyasha Episode 32 Cardcaptors Episode 1 Rosario+Vampire DONE Black Butler DONE Black Butler 2 DONE Sukisyo DONE Oraun Highschool Host Club DONE Sekaiichi Hatsukoi DONE Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 9 Loveless DONE Gravitation DONE Gravitation Lyrics of Love DONE Koisuru Boukun DONE Vampire Knight DONE Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 3 Princess Princess DONE Papa To Kiss In The Dark DONE Hitman Reborn Episode 11 Pico to Chico DONE Shounen Maid Kuro-kun DONE Boku no Pico DONE Hentalia Axis Powers Episode 4 Fruits Basket Episode 1 Death Note DONE Blood+ DONE Bleach Episode 33 Kirepapa DONE Soul Eater DONE Moon Phase Episiode 12 Naruto Episode 30 possily
(link <p><b>You are a Dramatic Uke</b><br> You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.<p> <b>Most compatible with:</b> Sadistic Seme<br> <b>Least compatible with:</b> Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme<p> What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at <a href="http://www.semeuke.com" target=_blank>SemeUke.com</a>, or get <a href="http://www.gesshoku.org" target=_blank>seme/uke merch.</a>.)
NOM NOM NOM
Me and ma bitch
Me and Del
96% of girls would die if Justin Bieber was kidnapped, copy and paste this on your profile if you are one of the 4% that would be poking your new hostage with a spork. >:)
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food. TRUE FRIENDS: are the reasons you have no food. FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs TRUE FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM FAKE FRIENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong. TRUE FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying "Damn ... we ******** up ... but that s**t was fun!" FAKE FRIENDS: never seen you cry. TRUE FRIENDS: cry with you FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. TRUE FRIENDS: keep your s**t so long they forget its yours. FAKE FRIENDS: know a few things about you. TRUE FRINDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you. FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. TRUE FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds a** that left you. FAKE FRINDS: Would knock on your front door. TRUE FRINDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!" FAKE FRIENDS: Are for a while. TRUE FRIENDS: Are for life. FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough. TRUE FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "b***h drink the rest of that you know we don't waste s**t." FAKE FRIENDS: will talk s**t to the person who talks s**t about you. TRUE FRIENDS: Will knock them the f**k out FAKE FRIENDS: Will help you move funiture REAL FRIENDS: Will help you move a body FAKE FRIENDS: Will read this. TRUE FRIENDS: Will steal this
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"