"What have we done?"
"What's done is done. The girl is gone. He'll be happy."
There have been rumors about what happened to Daphne Blake. No one came close to the truth, though, and the police case was closed after a mere three months. The Blake family was left to mourn, left in the dark about who murdered their daughter. They didn't understand. Two teeth, two fingernails, and four pints of blood gone. What kind of killer does that? The only clue they had was chalk on her skin and candle residue .
Two Years Later.
The state was North Carolina, in a little town hardly anyone passed through. There were seven of them once, but two years ago, the number had dwindled down to just five. They hadn't mourned, though. Not for long.
Life was better than good for them. After all, they'd gone through the whole ordeal to change things, hadn't they?
The group had expanded to six exactly six months before they went to visit the old house that Daphne Blake had died in to replenish their luck, wealth, looks, and life.
That meant another sacrifice. The newest member would be the next to go.
At least that was what they thought.
Do you know what happens when a sacrifice to the devil goes wrong?
The demons get angry. When that happens, well - let's not discuss that here.
It started with a bang. The door closed and wouldn't open.
Then it was a gasp when their candles went out.
The lights were flicked on almost instantly. They were terrified. What could possibly go wrong? They'd made sure the incantation was right, everything was prepared surroundings-wise, and their sacrifice was a virgin -
And thus, the demons rose from under the ground to avenge the disgrace these humans have managed top put on their Satanic majesty.
These humans who expect so much, they will be possessed, one by one, by the baddest demons in Hell: the seven deadly sins.
001. Character numbers are set. You will be required to double as a demon.
002. 1500 character limit.
004. If you're faint of heart with love, lust, and violence, go away.
005. Have a dynamic character.
006. No one is invincible.
007. Romance will surely find its way, but there will be cracks, hitches, and bumps. Nothing instant. I mean, people are dying here.
008. Don't steal this idea. I worked hard with MutilatedCorpse to make it. Send your skelly to me or her.
009. Profanity? Yes.
010. Remember the plot. Horror/gore/demonic posession/satanic occurrences. This is no Mary Sue shit. Be tough.
011. You will be background checked.
012. We don't expect you to post 50 times a day, every day, and you shouldn't expect that of us.
013. No first-come, first-serve found here.
014. PM one of us if we didn't scare you away. Thanks for reading.
Let's Fuck Shit Up.
208 days ago