Six Word MemoirsReplies: 1652 / 9 years 165 days 6 hours 45 minutes 24 seconds About
Six word memoirs have been going around ever since this
The challenge is to take a certain part of your life and put it into exactly six words
to express your feelings about it.Rules
1. This is 'Six Word Memoirs' for a reason. We're not writing poems with six words in each line, even if it is just two lines. I'm a lenient person, but I WILL START DELETING YOUR POSTS IF YOU DO THIS TOO OFTEN. The objective is to fit a whole idea in just six words.
2. We're looking for deep, meaningful things that make you wonder or want to know more. Nothing too ordinary or, lets face it, stupid.Examples of bad posts:
Today I had some ice cream.
I'm really really really freaking tired.
Poop poop poop poop poop poop.
3. If you make a post and you want to make another one within the same hour or two, please edit your previous post and write it there, underneath your original one. That is, unless two or three more people have posted before you.This eliminates a 'spam' feeling.Need good examples?These were found in the book "Not Quite What I Was Planning".
1. Still looking for Elvis. No Leads.
2. Never really finished anything, except cake.
3. Not quite what I was planning.
4. Savior complex makes for many disappointments.
5. Bad breaks discovered at high speed.
6. Caring for parents. Life is circular.
7. Nose broken, beauty queen changes profession.
8. Life behind a microphone is lonely.
9. I still make coffee for two.
10. Chosen path leads to bitter remorse.
Be creative. Express yourself. Share your memoirs. And have fun. :]
Roleplay Reply. Do not chat here. (50 character limit.)
eight years! how time goes by.
love, i hope you are well.
four years. i still miss you.
our lives will still go on.
Poured cereal, there was no milk.
Want a relationship, nobody wants me.
Ate the best steak for dinner.
I don't care for you... much.
Those silly Kings fighting dull wars.
I won't be the third choice.
Your loss buddy, it's too late.
I'm sorry, and I miss you.
Won't you please forgive me, Kaden?
I want your hands on me.
Text me, text me, text me.
Your face and smile haunt me.
OH, yes. Stupid fifty character limit.
Too busy following all the rules.
i've been reading ragged, old books.
Broke as hell, like my washer
it's painful, not talking to you.
On the edge of the uncertain.
All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.