Dnd[Taken by Sf_Pappy]

/ By Sklee [+Watch]

Replies: 193 / 74 days 34 minutes 42 seconds

Click here to see thread description again.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

The elf took the explosives ''Alright..'' He said as he put them up to where they could be grabbed.
  Sf_Pappy / 14d 18h 8m 25s
[#sc14nc “Use these”.] A door opened up, revealing boxes of explosives. She tossed one to the elf.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 14d 20h 28m 22s
''Alright!'' The Dragonborn said. ''What do we even destroy it with?..'' The Elf asked.
  Sf_Pappy / 15d 6m 17s
She nodded. [#sc14nc "Your goal is to completely destroy it. Leave no survivors. Keep in mind, this is a simulation".
  Deleteddonotcontact / 15d 4h 12m 45s
'"Sounds exciting.'' The Dragonborn said. ''We will approach the town calmly and carefully'' The human had said.
  Sf_Pappy / 15d 9h 25m 35s
She smiled, as the large doors opened into a field with a small town on the other side of it. [#sc14nc “This is an exercise in tactics. This is a secret enemy base. How will you approach it”?
  Deleteddonotcontact / 15d 16h 15m 43s
''Alright miss...'' The elf had said. He was finally able to get on the horse...
  Sf_Pappy / 15d 19h 1m 21s
She nodded understandingly. [#sc14nc “Well, at least try. If you can’t do that, then we might be able to do something else”.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 15d 20h 23m 21s
''Well, it has been some time since I have ridden a hose miss...'' The elf said.
  Sf_Pappy / 16d 27s
The scientist sighed. [#sc14nc "Come on. You fought in a war. You aren't telling me you never rode a horse before".
  Deleteddonotcontact / 16d 4h 1m 9s
The human got on the horse pretty easily. The Dragonborn did too. But the elf had issues.

Fillerfilllerfillerfiller
  Sf_Pappy / 16d 9h 27m 5s
She gestured to their horses, and made a motion, indicating that they should mount the horses. She seemed confused by his sigh.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 16d 9h 44m 55s
They followed her to the stables. The human looked around a bit as he sighed getting a bit of anxiety .
  Sf_Pappy / 16d 10h 50m 15s
She let out a sigh of relief as she went down the corridor, which led into a sort of stable, with other people already on horses.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 16d 10h 51m 36s
''We are fine with horses'' The Dragonborn told her as they got to their destination.
  Sf_Pappy / 16d 11h 49m 45s
12345678910..13

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
12345678910..13