Dnd[Taken by Sf_Pappy]

/ By Sklee [+Watch]

Replies: 193 / 73 days 23 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds

Click here to see thread description again.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

[#Sc14nc "Oh, lovely! Quick, quick, Icarus, come here"!] Th figure moved into the light, a man, clean shaven and frowning.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 55d 14h 1m 0s
(Alright)
The other two soon woke up as they looked around. As the Dragonborn looked at the other person. He soon noticed that they had awakened. "Ma'am they have woken up he called out."
  Sf_Pappy / 55d 14h 37m 5s
The other figure approached, watching their bodies.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 55d 14h 41m 48s
He nodded as he watched the human and elf. He sat there waiting.


  Sf_Pappy / 55d 16h 19m 6s
[#Sc14nc "Ok. The Elf and the Human should be getting up soon. Tell me when they do, please".
  Deleteddonotcontact / 55d 17h 45m 29s
"Right, but I've decided that getting upset by little things is kind of ridiculous.." He shrugged.
  Sf_Pappy / 55d 19h 18m 11s
[#Sc14nc "Good. Honestly, I expected you to be a bit more upset by all this. I mean, it's not like this is an everyday occurrence" .
  Deleteddonotcontact / 56d 5h 11m 1s
"Alright," He nodded as he sat back down waiting for the others to wake up. So they get ready to start with their training and whatever else they may do.
  Sf_Pappy / 56d 5h 51m 1s
[#Sc14nc "Well, magic handling, agility training, prophecy testing, the like. Don't worry, you can handle it. I think" .
  Deleteddonotcontact / 56d 13h 44m 27s
"What kind of training?" He asked curiously as he stood up. Looking at the other two sleeping then back at her
  Sf_Pappy / 56d 13h 49m 18s
[#Sc14nc "Uh, well, you see, once the others awake, you three will begin, um, training. There's a lot for you to do, after all".
  Deleteddonotcontact / 56d 16h 21m 42s
He looks around as looks up at the two of them as he sits up. "Yes?" he asked as the one rushing over got closer to him. "What is the rush?" he asked.
  Sf_Pappy / 56d 18h 37s
You open your eyes, to see two people talking in front of you. [#Sc14nc "My Way, they have not yet been identified, but.... Oh! It appears the Dragomborn has awoken"!] She rushes over to you, with the other person staying where they were.
  Deleteddonotcontact / 57d 5h 34m 16s
1..8910111213

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
1..8910111213