1 X 1 Supernatural

/ By Black_Storm_Prince [+Watch]

Replies: 402 / 322 days 17 hours 59 minutes 53 seconds

Click here to see thread description again.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

Makhluq had herd this and sighed a little bit "It seems that we have a job to do after all even though we are not meant to do any at the moment since we still need to find the closest town so we can contact HQ but aw well things happen. Let us at least take a look what is taking the lives of the fae here." He continued on without a second thought then and did not really know what to expect except trouble and he was ready for it. He did not need to remind her to be careful but he did not want her to be too careful to where she would shudder and jump at every little thing.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 151d 12h 6m 50s
She nods as she listened to the singing of both the wind and the fairies that were following them, hearing their smallz almost whispering voices in her ear as she smiled then frowned once they started to warn her about something dangerous that lurked in the woods.

"The fae are scared of something that lurks in the woods, they say its darkness itself and causes nothing but mayhem and sadness, many fae creatures have died at its hands",she told Makhluq as she listened to the fae speak some more, nodding some.
Makhluq started to head in the direction that was given to him. He was not paying attention other then the movement of his body. He then herd her say something and slowed down. He focused his hearing right then and started to hear a voice on the wind himself. He could not understand it but he could hear it and understand the direction that was it was coming from. He sighed a bit and started to head in the direction of the voice itself. While the voice itself was getting louder he knew that they are getting closer. He then noticed what looked like a cave and wondered if it was truly one. He moved closer and felt wind coming from the cave itself and knew that it was a tunnel and one that was big enough for him to just walk in without any problems. He said calmly to Amy "It seems that at least one voice is calling to us. From the looks of the tunnel it is large enough for me to walk right in strait up and there are some room to boot. That is a good thing. I am getting real tired of going from large to small and then back. I need to stay one size for a couple of days so I do not waist any more energy." He then walked into the tunnel itself and did not even think about it while he just simply continued walking in the tunnel itself.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 158d 12h 42m 16s
She nodded as she stared at the sky and allowed the clouds to guide her and tell them where they need to go then heard a whispering noise, looking over her left shoulder, wondering what it was as she looked down at Makhluq.

"The wind is telling me something but the voices are too jungled for me to understand what it is saying",she says as she wiped sweat from her face as she heard the wind say something again, tilting her head slightly, trying to filter the other voices out so she could hear better, mumbling something to herself.
Makhluq herd the coughing and sighed a little bit. He continued to wait for her to guide him. He said calmly to her "Please focused sister. We need to find a town soon so we can send a message or we could since a fire message and stay here for a little bit longer for you to get your bearings." He knew that he was pushing a bit but he needed to push to get her to focus on what needs to be done at the moment. He knew that she would hate him for a while but he had no choice in the matter.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 171d 13h 40m 1s
She nods as she got on his back and closed her eyes and pointed ahead of them as she sniffed the air, being able to tell where they were just by the smells and the direction of where the wind was blowing.

She smiled as she hid her wand in her shoe as she put them on then yawned again, wiping the water from her face and forehead, swiping her hair from her eyes as she opened her eyes, feeling the sun on her face, hearing the bird behind to chirp and sniffed the air again as she coughed some.
Makhluq nodded to her and leaned down. He said calmly "Get on sister. Just point on the way and I will get us there. If you can since the nearest town and point the way." He knew what he was asking a bit much since human life is not that different then wild life when it is life itself. He did not know what will happen while they are traveling and for some reason he does not care at the moment. He knew things are going to be hectic once they get near a city of any kind. He took a few deep breaths and got ready to bolt once he got a direction from where they are at.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 185d 12h 19m 39s
She nodded as she smiled then grabbed her bags, looking at Makhluq, brushing her hair from her face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she yawned some, showing her sharp canines and the tooth beside it on both the top and bottom.

She could see the sun poking up from behind the mountains and could feel the air get slightly warmer as she coughed some "you ready to go?",she asks as she licked her dry lips, not caring about the dirt in her hair and didnt care that her hair was soaked from the ground and the rain, hearing Midnight in the back of her head.
Makhluq woke up easy enough hearing Amy and then looked outside. He noticed the sun then and then stretched out like a cat. He sniffed the air once and sighed a bit. He then looked at his new formed hand and smiled gently once more. He walked out of the cave itself and went back to his full size. He looked at Amy gently "You ready to HQ?" He knew that he could move more quickly then any living and non living creature for a very long time when he wants to be. He just needs to know which HQ they will be heading to. He needed to know what country they are in first before hand though so going to the nearest town would be a good choice.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 185d 13h 11m 26s
She ended up falling asleep and was mumbling some as she tossed and turned most of the night, twitching and kicking as well. She woke up around 2 in the morning and felt something wet underneath her then opened her eyes, seeing the sky instead of the cave wall, sitting up groggily, realizing that she was outside and in the woods.

She looked around confused as she stood up, brushing herself off and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, starting to walk back to the cave, taking note on how cold and wet it was outside from the cold, yawning slightly.
Makhluq nodded to this and chuckled a little bit more. He then blocked off the rest of the cave without thinking about it at all and it started to heat up from their body heat as well as the fire. He chuckled a little bit "Do get some rest for the night sis. You will need it for tomorrow." He then closed his own eyes once more "I am going to get some rest myself. We will be moving tomorrow morning. Do not forget that please. That is after a good bath in the river to help wake us up." He then fell asleep and started to dream.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 207d 17h 20m 27s
She smiled as she licked her lips again then waved to the Ints as she grabbed her bic lighter and played with it a bit, Midnight whispering in the back of her head, trying to ignore it, pulling a Bang energy from her bag.

She opened it then coughed from the carbonation then rubbed a hand down her face, getting dirt on it but didnt seem to care then leaned on Makhluq "at least the rain cooled everything down now",she says as she smiled then closed her eyes, listening to the rain and the insects.
Makhluq finished gathering the wood and brought it back. He set it down into a proper pile and sat down beside Amy. He said calmly to her "I gathered as much as I dared to get without hurting the rest of the woods or for that matter harm the trees themselves. I mean they happen to be Ints or also known as Tree Shepherds. They are the forest that we are in." He was not surprised on some of the trees starting to move on their own. He chuckled a little bit pointed to one tree that moved from tree shape into a large humanoid shape made from tree.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 210d 17h 31m 15s
She rummaged for her lighter and waited for Makhluq to return as she sat there and coughed into her hand, tapping her hand on her leg, wondering if it was gonna stop raining anytime soon.

She closed her eyes as another wave of dizziness hit her then shook her head to get rid of the dizziness as she leaned back on the cave wall, listening to the dripping of the water, the crickets and the sound of bats, her ears ringing slightly then coughed into her hand, wiping some blood on her pants as she yawned a bit.
Makhluq sighed a little bit "Sister you are the one with the bag remember. I will be the one that gathers the wood. Get it ready alright?" He then went back out of the cave to collect the wood itself. It was a few minutes after he started to collect the wood did he consider he got enough to at least start the fire. He taken the pile of wood to Amy. He dropped the pile off and then went back out. He did not need to say anything else at the time and continued to collect the deadwood that have fallen from the trees.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 211d 16h 45m 6s
1234567891011..27

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
1234567891011..27