1 X 1 Supernatural

/ By Black_Storm_Prince [+Watch]

Replies: 318 / 123 days 11 hours 59 minutes 44 seconds

Click here to see thread description again.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

She smiled as she nodded as she looked at him, seeing the glint of the farm's wings in the now setting sun and could see the dust falling as they flew around "the fae say that we are safe here",she whispered as she looked at him again.

She could also hear the crickets and cicadas start to make noise as they do during the night then sat on the ground as she dried her hair off then leaned back on the thick, soft grass and looked up at the sky, the breeze starting to blow again and closed her eyes as it whispered in her ear.
Makhluq sighed a few more times before Amy was finished. He touched the river gently with his hand that was still attached. He could feel the spirits of the river as well as feel the spirits of the wind. He hummed to a particular note that has caught his attention. He got up from the river itself and walked over to the side and did not even try to even dry off like he normally did. He did not know what to say ether. He did not want to anyway. He sat down once more at the river sand and sighed a little bit "What you have said in the river is nice. Thank you for reminding me of that."
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 32d 11h 42m 18s
"Its what family does for each other",she says as she smiled as she heard the wind, it sounding like it was speaking to her and listened then continued to wash the hard to reach spots, humming a random tune.

She could hear the sound of the forest spirits and the fae in the air but decided against saying anything, seeing a will o of the wisp in the distance as she rinsed his back off then started to wash her own self after she got done helping wash Makhluq, sensing the marine animals in the water around them but knew that they weren't a danger as well, the fae whispering in her ear.
Makhluq noticed the entire thing and was not at all surprised. He said calmly as Amy washed his back "Thanks sis for helping me. At least the wound has closed off while we got here." He felt really relaxed after everything that has happened. He could not explain it even to himself but he felt more at ease with this very old forest above all other places that they have bean or even the bases that they constructed themselves from the ground up. He did sighed a little bit feeling clean once more. He leaned down a bit to let her get to the hard to reach spots.
  Black_Storm_Prince / 38d 12h 35m 16s
She nodded as she helped him wash his back and was humming as she stepped into the river, the water seeming to glow when she touched it.

She looked around as she felt the wind pick up then closed her eyes as it stopped, the wind slowing down to a gentle breeze as she continued to wash his back, hearing every sound of the animals and insects in the forest, smelling the earthiness of the soil and fungi growing around them, the sweet scent of the flowers and another scent that she couldn't quite make out but she knew it wasnt dangerous
Makhluq nodded to this and sniffed the air a bit. He caught the scent of the river and went east. He said calmly "I will need help washing my back sister." He continued to the river itself and for some reason felt that he was ageing the closer he got to the river itself but he did not say anything about that because he felt that it might be otherwise inconvenient for Amy at the moment. His wound has closed off before he got to the river itself. He walked into the river and simply sat down. He did not need to say anything and felt his body going back to it's original form once more while the blood itself was being rinsed off from the waist down.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 39d 9h 55m 34s
She nodded as she looked at Makhluq then st the forest as she adjusted the bags in her hands, feeling the breeze blow through her blood soaked hair then coughed some.

Amy had bruising on the right side of her face and her right eye hemmoraghed, blood on parts of her shirt and fingerprint bruises around her neck, also having extensive bruising on their torsos, legs and arms "we should have enough MREs and non perishables to last us awhile",she commented as she looked around st their surroundings.
He sighed a little bit "We go into hiding for now. I did just slice off one of my hands and need to regenerate my hand back. It will take a few days to do so. This has happened to me a few times while we where not working together." He then looked at her "Oh and somewhere that I can get properly cleaned up if possible." He then walked outside and noticed a few things strange going on. He sighed some more and then wondered what was going to happen while he goes into sleep to regenerate the hand that he sliced off. He took a few more deep breaths "The forgotten forest would be a good spot to rest, regroup, and regenerate what we need before we go hunting."
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 43d 9h 25m 16s
She quickly said the words in Aramaic and shielded her face from the fire that suddenly burst up, the flames being a dark red since the spell was done with blood, the flame color changing depending on what was used for the spell.

She watched as the base burned then looked at Makhluq "so..what now?", she asks as she grabbed their bags in her hands, her face being lit up by the flames and sniffed the air, mumbling some words in Larin to check for any type of magic tracker, the area supposed to light up wherever it was put, whether it being on the clothes or body.
Makhluq sighed a little bit "The tracker might be magic placed and covered. I did not mean just somebody putting a bug on us. Do a double check on both of us when we are both cleaned up." He checked himself to make sure that he does not have a physical one on himself and he did not find any. He wondered what the hell was going on. He could not smell anything else at the moment because of all the blood that was covering him. He needed to clear the air in a large way and felt at least one set of eyes on him and sighed a little bit. He should tell her about it when she is done getting her things.

He said calmly when she came back "I did not feel a tracker on myself but that does not mean that we do not have one. Like I said before do a double check with magic to make sure. Oh and I felt at least one pair of eyes on me. I think even though we have bean challenged does not mean it is the only group trying to get to us in some way." He then took the torch "A blood fire will be what burns down all them. I will offer the blood you do the words." He then put his own wrist out and sliced off his left hand with his right hand claw. He flinched when he did that but he did not scream out since his body was use to having at least one body part sliced, pulled, and even pulled off his body. He regrew each time though it took a few days every time. He cut off the blood flow before it got too far and sat down a bit "The words sister. Quickly before the blood soaks into the wood."
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 43d 11h 53m 6s
She did a full body search of herself and found nothing as she looked at Makhluq "I'm clean, I think it would be best if you checked yourself",she says as she wiped blood from her face with a cloth then went to go grab a couple cans of gasoline.

She finally found them, along with some matches and packed up their important stuff, including non perishable food in another one of her charmed bags then looked at Makhluq "should you do it or me?",she asks as she coughed into her hand some, her ears slightly ringing and her right eye hemmoraghed from being thrown around.
Makhluq growled some more and stabbed another one through with both claws and ripped it in half from head to feet all the way down. He then charged into the group itself and just ripped them apart without a second thought at all. It was only a few minutes before the battle itself was done and his entire body was covered in the walking dead's blood from head to tail. He took at least 10 deep breaths so that he could calm down and caught the smell of blood that has attached itself to himself and sighed a little bit "It seems I went a little bit overboard sorry sis. Like I said before hand It seems that our choice have bean made. I think it is time to remove all bases and start over. I really did hope that there where was nothing to worry about at this base since this is the only base that we have not told anybody in the guild about. That makes me think that we have a spy near by or a tracker on one of us."
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 43d 12h 52m 41s
"And were not eating them...Midnight but we will fuck them up",she says as she grabbed her sawed off shotgun from her bag nd loaded in some shotgun shells, putting a handful into her pocket then cocked the gun in her hands, hitting her target in the head.

She watched as the walking corpse hit the ground and cocked the gun again, the empty shotgun shell hitting the ground as she spointed at the next walking corpse, her heart beating in her ears then looked over at Makhluq then back at the corpses.
Makhluq sighed a little bit "He just wants to eat something that we kill. He does not care what it is. What about yourself sister? The challenge is to the both of us. I will accept your choice. So really the choice is yours if we go or not." He then sighed some more and then sniffed some more. He then caught the scent of something rotten and wondered what that is. He put up his right claw hand real quick and then looked at the direction of the scent "I smell something rotten near by. It seams our choice is clear." Right when he finished talking a single walking corps came out of the room and behind the one another 29 walking corps where in the room. He growled some more and his eyes started to turn from black to white and his skin tone started to change in the process as well with the light colors turn dark and dark colors to light.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 46d 10h 56m 47s
She sighed as she read it as well then looked at Makhluq as she looked for anything around the base to protect them as she pulled the knife from her shoulder and tossed it on the ground nonchalantly.

"So..what do we do?",she asks as she looked at him then rubbed her sweaty and slightly bloody neck, Midnight saying something in the back of her head as she nodded "Midnight says that he may be able to heal us both if we accept the challenge",she added as she sat beside Makhluq, leaning on him and sighed again.
12345678910..22

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
12345678910..22