1 X 1 Supernatural

/ By Black_Storm_Prince [+Watch]

Replies: 348 / 241 days 53 minutes 38 seconds

Click here to see thread description again.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

Makhluq continued on till he himself could not take the scent anymore and shook his head once more. He said calmly to her "The creature is near by. I can tell that much because of how strong the scent it." He lowered a little bit and placed his hand for her to stand on so he could lower her even the rest of the way to the ground. He said calmly to her "I really do hope that things turn out good for us." He got his other hand ready by extending the claws as well as got his fangs ready with the poison.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 68d 20h 25m 32s
[b its fine]

She nods as she drank from her cirkul water bottle and perked up at a stick cracking, her ear twitching slightly as she looked in the direction she heard it and seen a rabbit, sighing in relief as she looked at the sky, feeling the temperature change.

"It feels like the temperature dropped 10 degrees",she says as she itched her nose, her hair sticking up in random places then heard another crack, hervears twitching again as she coughed some, knowing it was an animal just by the scent wafting through the air.
[i good to know on those parts though you could have said something about that before hand but then again we are making it up here and there.]

Makhluq nodded to her once more "That is right sis. Now then let us keep going. I do hope that I am making a mistake on what we will be facing but if I am right then we will have to use everything that we have or we will die. Keep that in mind." He continued on and could tell that they are getting closer because the scent was getting stronger and more foul by the second.

[i sorry could not think of anything else at the time]
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 68d 22h 35m 12s
[b She always had pointed ears and she has multiple wands]

She nods as she started to do a spell under her breath then smelled something foul, making her cover her nose with her hand then closed her eyes in disgust, the dae flying towards their homes that resided in the tops of the highest trees or in the sunflower patches scattered around the forest.

"I'm not sensing anything nearby right now but it smells like 300 dead animals mixed in with sewage and sulfur",she says as she opened her eyes and looked around, hearing nothing but the silencez which was never a good thing to hear in a case like this. She looked in the trees and around the edges of the bushes just in case anyone or anything was hiding in there.
[i I thought that the wand was in the boot/shoe not the bag and when has Amy have pointy ears??]

Makhluq nodded to her and continued on till he himself herd something and his ears twitched a bit and he smelled something so rotten that it did not have a name nor could he give it one. He said calmly to her "Double your spell and you will smell as well as hear what I am picking up. We are a good long way off before your spell would pick them up. I will tell you this though it is defiantly something that is very old, harsh, and rotten. I think it is an old one that has become a tallone. I am wondering did the old one become a tall man or a tall woman? Keep your wand ready. I do hope that I am wrong though." He then said to the fae that has fallowed them "Get out of here if you desire to live. From what I have read theses creatures tend to eat anything and everything that has a pulse. If that is true then we will see many bones when we reach it's lair and in the process put you in danger and we cannot protect you while we face this thing. It will take everything that we have just to keep alive and maybe kill it if not severely wound it to where it would run into hiding to heal up." The fae understood what was said and nodded to this. They left and said as they leave "We hope you succeed in staying a live and kill that which has bean hear before we where born that has brought nothing brought terror to our tribes." Makhluq nodded to this and continued on more slowly and more quietly encase his hunch was right and they have to face a tall man/woman.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 69d 18h 22m 16s
She nods as she grabbed her wand from her bag as she listened to her surroundings, itching a scar on the side of her chest as she licked her dry lips, sniffing the air for any attackers or even any animal or human scents, her slightly pointed ears twitching at the sounds around them, listening to the fae speak in their hushed voices.


"All I smell is us and the fae",she says as she looked down at Makhluq as she stretched slightly, her arms and shoulders making an audible pop sound as she stretched them, letting out a small yawn as well, rubbing a hand down her face.
Makhluq had herd this and sighed a little bit "It seems that we have a job to do after all even though we are not meant to do any at the moment since we still need to find the closest town so we can contact HQ but aw well things happen. Let us at least take a look what is taking the lives of the fae here." He continued on without a second thought then and did not really know what to expect except trouble and he was ready for it. He did not need to remind her to be careful but he did not want her to be too careful to where she would shudder and jump at every little thing.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 69d 19h 35s
She nods as she listened to the singing of both the wind and the fairies that were following them, hearing their smallz almost whispering voices in her ear as she smiled then frowned once they started to warn her about something dangerous that lurked in the woods.

"The fae are scared of something that lurks in the woods, they say its darkness itself and causes nothing but mayhem and sadness, many fae creatures have died at its hands",she told Makhluq as she listened to the fae speak some more, nodding some.
Makhluq started to head in the direction that was given to him. He was not paying attention other then the movement of his body. He then herd her say something and slowed down. He focused his hearing right then and started to hear a voice on the wind himself. He could not understand it but he could hear it and understand the direction that was it was coming from. He sighed a bit and started to head in the direction of the voice itself. While the voice itself was getting louder he knew that they are getting closer. He then noticed what looked like a cave and wondered if it was truly one. He moved closer and felt wind coming from the cave itself and knew that it was a tunnel and one that was big enough for him to just walk in without any problems. He said calmly to Amy "It seems that at least one voice is calling to us. From the looks of the tunnel it is large enough for me to walk right in strait up and there are some room to boot. That is a good thing. I am getting real tired of going from large to small and then back. I need to stay one size for a couple of days so I do not waist any more energy." He then walked into the tunnel itself and did not even think about it while he just simply continued walking in the tunnel itself.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 76d 19h 36m 1s
She nodded as she stared at the sky and allowed the clouds to guide her and tell them where they need to go then heard a whispering noise, looking over her left shoulder, wondering what it was as she looked down at Makhluq.

"The wind is telling me something but the voices are too jungled for me to understand what it is saying",she says as she wiped sweat from her face as she heard the wind say something again, tilting her head slightly, trying to filter the other voices out so she could hear better, mumbling something to herself.
Makhluq herd the coughing and sighed a little bit. He continued to wait for her to guide him. He said calmly to her "Please focused sister. We need to find a town soon so we can send a message or we could since a fire message and stay here for a little bit longer for you to get your bearings." He knew that he was pushing a bit but he needed to push to get her to focus on what needs to be done at the moment. He knew that she would hate him for a while but he had no choice in the matter.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 89d 20h 33m 46s
She nods as she got on his back and closed her eyes and pointed ahead of them as she sniffed the air, being able to tell where they were just by the smells and the direction of where the wind was blowing.

She smiled as she hid her wand in her shoe as she put them on then yawned again, wiping the water from her face and forehead, swiping her hair from her eyes as she opened her eyes, feeling the sun on her face, hearing the bird behind to chirp and sniffed the air again as she coughed some.
Makhluq nodded to her and leaned down. He said calmly "Get on sister. Just point on the way and I will get us there. If you can since the nearest town and point the way." He knew what he was asking a bit much since human life is not that different then wild life when it is life itself. He did not know what will happen while they are traveling and for some reason he does not care at the moment. He knew things are going to be hectic once they get near a city of any kind. He took a few deep breaths and got ready to bolt once he got a direction from where they are at.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 103d 19h 13m 24s
She nodded as she smiled then grabbed her bags, looking at Makhluq, brushing her hair from her face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she yawned some, showing her sharp canines and the tooth beside it on both the top and bottom.

She could see the sun poking up from behind the mountains and could feel the air get slightly warmer as she coughed some "you ready to go?",she asks as she licked her dry lips, not caring about the dirt in her hair and didnt care that her hair was soaked from the ground and the rain, hearing Midnight in the back of her head.
Makhluq woke up easy enough hearing Amy and then looked outside. He noticed the sun then and then stretched out like a cat. He sniffed the air once and sighed a bit. He then looked at his new formed hand and smiled gently once more. He walked out of the cave itself and went back to his full size. He looked at Amy gently "You ready to HQ?" He knew that he could move more quickly then any living and non living creature for a very long time when he wants to be. He just needs to know which HQ they will be heading to. He needed to know what country they are in first before hand though so going to the nearest town would be a good choice.
  Makhluq / Black_Storm_Prince / 103d 20h 5m 11s
12345678910..24

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
12345678910..24