Black Beast (2)

/ By ShieldHero- [+Watch]

Replies: 268 / 62 days 13 hours 2 minutes 5 seconds

Allowed Users

  1. [Allowed] Yoruneko
  2. [Allowed] GuardianAngel
  3. [Allowed] rinkokoro
  4. [Allowed] Sina13
  5. [Allowed] Phytocanis324




[center [b A hot new MMO RPG has just come out on the new VR. The first of it's kind that allow the user a deeper experience with the game. With a unique catch for the mainstory quest. It's difficult and complex with no real quest markers. Though the real kicker is the entire player base share the main quest leaving only one party to actually beat the game. Icing on the cake? Whoever does so will win a large sum of cash.]]

[center [b The plot? A monster that was supposedly made as the worlds sin in monster form. "Sin" has been around for hundreds.. even thousands of years. This monster goes more commonly as Black Devil. From its scales is beast that comes to life. "Sin Spawn" the devil's shadows. The world covered with beast and scorned by humanity's sin. "Machina" the machines the mankind had that once helped indulged us in our sins has now been banned. In religious pursuits was found "magics" a gift from God for our repenting nature. "If mankind is clean of sin than will they be free of it" so mankind has found a way to combat sin. "Summoners" those strong enough to use the spirits. The "Aeons" to combat the Black Devil. The summoner must go to every temple to gain each and every Aeon to grow that power. So that they may summon the Final Aeon to defeat Sin. Thus taking the life they used for the people. Every 15 years the Black Devil returns and no one is sure why.]]

[center [h3 Roles/Classes]]


In this "our characters will play seven classes and two roles.. The summoner and her guardians You may decide that characters weapon and battle style as well personality. As you level you can pick different skills as you level up. With set stat growths.

[center [h3 Overdrives]]

[center [b When receiving damage you charge overdrive! ]]


Summoner: A gender-neutral role. the summoner will wield summoning and white magic. When the main character meets them. They will have their first summoning. This class is important for finishing the story. Every party requires one at least.
LV: 1
HP: 1=1
ATK: 3=1
DEF: 3=1
SPD: 1=1
INT: 1=1
MP: 1=3
AP: 1=2
LV 1 Skills to choose from.
Heal: Heals 20%HP MP Cost: 10

Ample Strike: Buff's an ally's ATK by 20% for a blow: MP Cost: 20

Mage's Training: Start's off with 50MP

Summoning: You start with a giant flying bird-like Aeon. You may name the beast. You'll see it's power later on.


Swordsman: A physical fighter with great speed and stamina with decent attack defense and health.
LV: 1
HP: 1=3
ATK: 1=1
DEF: 1=1
SPD: 1=2
INT: 3=1
MP: 3=1
AP: 1=3
LV 1 skills to choose from
Multi-Slash: Slashes a foe multiple times for AP 15 AP for 2 slices. 3 slices for 30 and 4 for 60AP and 5 for 120AP.

Quick Blows: Hit the whole enemy party with half power AP Cost: 10

Body Conditioning: Starts off with 50HP


Warrior: An offensive tank class with slow dodging speed high ATK/DEF/HP with extra low magic defensive.

LV: 5
HP: 1=4
ATK: 1=2
DEF: 1=2
SPD: 2=1
INT: 5=1
MP: 10=1
AP: 1=2
LV 1 skills to choose from
Warrior Training: Starts off with 30HP and 15DEF

Grand Slash: 50% More ATK for one blow losing 1/2 SPD for this blow. AP Cost: 20

Back Slash: Take double DMG from a skill to return with a blow. This blow will not hit instantly AP Cost: 15

LV: 3 Skills to choose from

Getting Too Old For This: Deflects one blow as long is isn't magic. AP Cost: 5

Too Easy: Give up half ATK for 50% more SPD. AP Cost: 10

Fire Blade: A joint skill. Blackmage must cast fire on the blade. Doing a normal strike that even if misses or hits. Burns the enemy at the very least. (20%INT) AP Cost: 10 and MP from the mage 10

Ranger: A ranged physical class that can wield guns/crossbows/bow and arrows. This class has the highest stamina with unique piercing skills and utility.
LV: 2
HP: 1=3
ATK: 1=1
DEF: 1=1
SPD: 1=1
INT: 3=1
MP: 5=1
AP: 1=5
LV: 1 skills to choose from

Guard: Doubles DEF for attack AP Cost 15

Power Shot: Uses AP to pierce enemy's SPD or DEF

Special training: Starts off with +20HP and 50AP and 15ATK


Black Mage: A glass cannon wielding elemental damage. Unrivaled in DPS but also the squishest class in the game.
LV: 2 (110SP)
HP: 1=1
ATK: 5=1
DEF: 5=1
SPD: 1=1
INT: 1=3
MP: 1=1.50
AP: 1=1
LV 1 skills to pick from:
Fire: Uses INT to strike fire on a foe some foes are weak and strong to this element MP Cost: 10

Mage Training: Starts off with 30+MP


Magic Block: Double magic DEF against a blow. MP Cost: 15


Knight: A true tank through in through. Boasting the highest defense and HP. With great magic defense to boot. This class however seriously lacks in the DPS area.
LV: 1
HP: 1=4
ATK: 2=1
DEF: 1=3
SPD: 3=1
INT: 1=2
MP: X
AP: 1=2
Skill You Have No Matter What
Protective Block: Guards an ally AP Cost: 10

Skills to Choose From LV 1:
Holy Shield: Guards the party with a shield connected to the guardian AP Cost: 15 per turn

Holy Blade: Your blow can't miss AP Cost: 5

Knight Training: Starts off with 50HP and 15DEF/INT

Thief: The fastest class there is, wielding skills such as pickpocket the thief is also a versatile assassin not to be taken lightly.

LV: 1
HP 1=2
ATK: 1=1
DEF: 2=1
SPD: 1=3
INT: X
MP: X
AP: 1=3

LV 1 Skills to choose from
Pickpocket: Can spend AP to steal 5 AP for 1/6 chance 10 for 2/6 20 for 3/6 40AP for 4/6 and 80AP for 5/6 and 160AP for 100% chance.

Dash Strike: Can get past guardian type foes. As well gains 50%SPD for those blow. AP Cost: 10


Untouchable?: Dodges one skill when it's a kill strike with an auto counter. AP Cost: 30


Thief Training: 50+AP and 15+SPD

[center [h3 Party Status]]

Fair warning the party may split up into certain story parts. Also if you have more than 3 members-only 3 can be on the front. Takes a turn to swap out for an ally. If you are defeated it'll switch to an ally. Game over only happens when all of you are defeated. The max your party will have is 7 members. 5-7 Also you can save when needed and go backward when needed.


[center [h3 Requirements to Join]]


[center [b Fast Paced, when I say it's fully operational. Which no it is not yet. Moreover, when it is ready I expect multiple posts a day. Unless I am sick or busy. I want nice writers and quick people. Unless you get busy then I understand. I also want a PM saying Adventure with your skelly. Your skelly will be as here.]]

[center [h3 Skelly]]

Name:
Role:
Gender:
LV:
HP:
ATK:
DEF:
SPD:
INT:
MP:
Skills/spells
Picture:


[center [b The beginning of this journey will start with the main character. Then the legendary guardian.]]

[center [h3 Current Party]]

[center [h3 Rin]]

[center [pic https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/99407b0b-7eb7-487e-ad66-4fdb58aab181/d2s4m7m-d77b9b40-33f2-43b8-b243-37540a306c3d.jpg/v1/fill/w_971,h_823,q_70,strp/fez____blue_sorceress_by_orcaleon_d2s4m7m-pre.jpg]]

LV: 2
Class: Summoner
75/110
(30)HP: 30
(0)ATK: 0
(0)DEF: 0
(15)SPD: 15
(20)INT: 20
(20)MP: 60
(10)AP: 20/12
Overdrive: 0/100


Heal: Heals 20%HP MP Cost: 10

Overdrives:

Grand Summoning: Summon a beast that appears with 100 more Overdrive.


Skills/spells:

Summonings:


Name: Fenrir
LV: 1
HP: 500
ATK: 120
DEF: 80
SPD: 80
INT: 120
MP: X
AP: X
Overdrive Gauge: 100/100
Overdrive: Spirit Fangs: Attack whole enemy party. Or one foe twice,
Soul Essence 22/100


Weapon: Holy Staff: Allows the user to cast heal once per battle.
Armor:
Items:
Gald:

Loot:


Goblin Silver: 30 Gald

Gob Knife: 18 Gald

Gob Staff: 34 Gald

Gob Wristlets: 18 Gald

Gob Wristlets: 18 Gald

[center [h3 Jae]]

[center [pic http://i.imgur.com/VDJwdUO.jpg]]

LV:2
Class: Knight
EXP: 75/110
(20)HP: 80/40
(20)ATK: 10 (15)
(30)DEF: 90
(0)SPD: 0
(20)INT: 40
(0)MP: 0
(10)AP: 20/2
Overdrive: 10/100

Overdrives:

Red Vengence: When using protective block. Can lower DEF to 0. Whatever DMG is taken is sent right back at the enemy bypassing SPD/DEF

Skills:

LV: 1: Protective Block: Guards an ally AP Cost: 10

LV: 1: Holy Blade: Your strike can't miss AP Cost: 5


Weapon: Knight's Blade: ATK: 5
Armor:
Items:
Gald:


[center [h3 Kevin McGraff]]

[center [pic https://i.pinimg.com/474x/cd/7c/75/cd7c75cbf641afa5f9a7bba78fa65391--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg]]

LV: 2
Class: Gladiator
EXP: 75/110
(0)HP: 50/0
(35)ATK: 35
(20)DEF: 20
(40)SPD: 80
(0)INT: 0
(0)MP: 0
(5)AP: 15/7
Overdrive: 100/100

Overdrives:

Mega Slash: Gain 50%+ATK

Skills:

Skill: Body Conditioning: +50 HP


Weapon: Ice Blade: Deal an additional 5INT in Ice elemental damage.
Armor:
Items:
Gald: 25

[center [h3 Vanessa]]

[center [pic http://66.media.tumblr.com/d6af9c6b3003aa302296849a00dd7ba1/tumblr_ox3ryvfWJg1v4fvg9o3_r1_400.jpg]]

LV: 2
Class: Thief
EXP: 60/110
(30)HP 60
(35)ATK: 35
(0)DEF: 0
(25)SPD: 90
(0)INT: 0
(0)MP: 0
(20)AP: 110/99
Overdrive: 15/100

Overdrives:

Speed Demon: Roll a die to decide how many blows you'll throw! The least being 2, the most being a grand total of 6 blows! Can target multiple foes or all on one foe.

Skills:

LV: 1: Pickpocket: Can spend AP to steal 5 AP for 1/6 chance 10 for 2/6 20 for 3/6 40AP for 4/6 and 80AP for 5/6 and 160AP for 100% chance.

LV: 1: Thief Training: 50+AP and 15+SPD

LV: 2
Tinkers: If Pickpocket is used on a machine type enemy even a boss instantly slain.

Weapon: Fire Dagger: Deal an additional 5INT in Fire elemental damage.

Armor:

Items: Prince Charming: Improves selling and buying items by 10%. Also increases charisma toward NPC's by 20%


Gald: 850

Items: Soul Essence: (25)

[center [h3 M4g1k4rp]]

[center [pic https://geekandsundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Monk-Feature.png]]

LV: 2
Class: Spell Monk
EXP: 80/110
(15) HP: 15/0
(0) ATK: 0
(0) DEF: 0
(25) SPD: 25
(40) INT: 120
(25) MP: 67.5/47.5
(5) AP: 5
Overdrive: 40/100

Overdrives:
Magic Cannon: Magic either gains 50% more power or speed. Up to the caster

Spells:

LV: 1: Fire: Uses INT to strike fire on a foe some foes are weak and strong to this element MP Cost: 10

LV: 1: Mage Training: Starts off with 30+MP


Weapon: Black Monk Wraps: Grants 5ATK points with a 100% accuracy rate for physical attacks.
Armor:
Items:
Gald:

[center [h3 R1M3H34RT]]

[center [pic https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/96/03/6b96031e2459ecf7c56cd9d638afc858.jpg]]

LV: 3
Class: Ranger
EXP: 0/121
(15)HP: 65
(22)ATK: 37
(33)DEF: 33
(37)SPD: 37 (42)
INT: 0
MP: 0
(14)AP: 120/88
Overdrives: 0/100


Overdrives:

Gundrive: Pierce either 50%DEF or SPD in one shot!


Skills:

LV: 1: Special training: Starts off with +20HP and 50AP and 15ATK

LV: 3: Piercing Shot: Pierces 20%SPD/DEF AP Cost: 30


Weapon: Automatic Rifle: +5SPD
Armor:
Items:
Gald: 25

[center [h3 Arthur]]

[center [pic https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/15/a4/6a15a49ebd8191f72bb51c8854b2b8b4.jpg]]

LV: 5
Class: Warrior
EXP: 85/146
(26)HP: 134
(30)ATK: 60
(20)DEF: 55
(40)SPD: 20 (25)
(0)INT: 0
(0)MP: 0
(30)AP: 60/49
Overdrive: 20/100

Overdrives:

Dragon Fang: Hit the entire enemy party with a physical attack. OR Hit at one foe twice.


Skills:

LV: 1: Warrior Training: Starts off with 30HP and 15DEF

LV: 3: Fire Blade: A joint skill. Blackmage must cast fire on the blade. Doing a normal strike that even if misses or hits. Burns the enemy at the very least. (20%INT) AP Cost: 10 and MP from the mage 10

Weapon: Bushido Greatsword: SPD: 5
Armor:
Items:
Gald:

Note: Speed from gear does not get doubled when attacking.

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

[center [h3 Nun, Outskirts of Besaid Village]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 Heading to the port seemed like the general consensus, so Nun prepared himself for travel. Securing the sheathe on his back, and adjusting his boots, he gave everyone a nod. The inn was comfy, but to save time he did not indulge in the sleeping mechanic. [i Maybe later, at a more opportune time.] [#A2C4CF "What a delightful hostelry. You, inn keep, run yourself a fantastic business. I shall tell everyone of this hidden gem."] Nun spoke with a renewed fire in his eyes. Rolling his shoulders a little, he left the inn to regroup with his compatriots.]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 It didn't take long for him to regroup, and for the party to move out. Watching the road, and the scenery around them slowly change as they made their way towards the port, Nun kept himself on guard. He would not get caught up off guard again. Especially by a reptile known for it's lack of agility. [#ec2cba -8 AP!] Noticing the pop up, Nun was shaken from his thoughts. The silence was telling of his compatriots. It wasn't long before a cry split the silence though. A cry of panic, and desperation.]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 Resting his hand upon his blade's sheathe, he picked up the pace. The sound of combat carried on the wind, the atmosphere seemed more eerie as his party followed. Coming upon the scene of combat, Nun felt a chill down his spine. Six goblin like creatures looked to have just finished slaying a patrol. The scent of blood was heavy, and warm. Fight or Flight kicked in, adrenaline shooting through his body. [i Calm down, Kevin. It's just a ga- Holy shit, it looks so real. They are dead... Holy-] Thankfully, Kevin's train of thought was interrupted by a scream of terror. Unfortunately, said scream alerted the goblins to their arrival.]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 Eyes narrowing, Nun drew his blade and leveled it upon the Goblins. [#A2C4CF "Foul creatures! How dare thee spill life blood! Come, my compatriots, we have souls to avenge!"] Rushing forward, Nun noticed a 2d plane appear beneath his feet, and his Icon in the party become highlighted. [i Interesting design. Investigate later, slay now.] Rin and Jae got highlighted as well as they stepped forward. [b ACTIVE PARTY: SET. COMBAT: INITIATED] The strange prompt slowed Nun just a little. He rushed the goblin clad in robes, for if Nun knew anything about RPGs, it was kill the spell caster first. His blade sliced through air, catching the vile creature in the side with a substantial blow, the goblin grimacing, but a smirk appearing in it's eyes. [#9D0000 35!] Feeling an intense heat building, Nun realized he has fucked up. Trying to dodge the incoming strike, he was slammed in the chest with a blast of fire, ejecting him from both the combat and his consciousness. [#C70039 50!] All sensation left him, from the smell of the blood to the heat of the blaze as he was consumed by the void once more.]]]

[center [h3 M4G1K4RP, Besaide Village outskirt, en route to Besaid Port]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 M4G1K4RP was enjoying her piggyback ride, humming gently. [#7ef26d "This brings back memories, Rime. Remember the beautiful forests of [i Wyvern's Oracle]?"] Smiling softly, she stretched her upper body. She wasn't in a position to complain, as she was being carried. [i Why does AP have to be used for travel? Wonder what the devs were thinking, putting such mechanics into the game...] Noticing that Nun looked a little tense, she was about to ask him what was wrong when she heard it. A pained scream. Instinctual terror. A primal warning to stay away. The goosebumps covered her as the scream sent a chill down her spine. Her mouth dried instantly, and she wanted to run. Fortunately(?) for her the was not under her own locomotion.]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 Arriving on the scene of the carnage, she sprung off the back of R1M3H34RT, making sure not to hurt him, landing flat on her feet. Covering her mouth, she fought back bile. Grisly was not a strong enough word to describe it. Sure, she had beaten [i Expired Space] straight faced, but that was on TV. She couldn't smell it. Keeping her stomach right-side in, she looked back upon the scene to see the goblin creatures gut a poor sod. She screamed, before covering her mouth. The goblins looked up, and prepared to attack. Her teammates stepped forward to fight, Jae, Rin and Nun moving to engage. Just after Rin swapped with R1M3H34RT, Nun was flat lined from the goblin witch.]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 Steeling herself, she gulped and stepped forward. The moment she got on the front lines, her head cleared up. Where she was once uneasy, a power from within rose like a blaze, consuming her doubts and misgivings. With a newly cleared head, M4G1K4RP focused on the battlefield. The spell caster was being wailed on by Jae and R1M3, so she focused on the goblin... Rogue? Focusing the power flaring within her, she looked at the goblin. With a gulp, she activated the only skill she had. Fire. [#00bfff -10 MP!] Her body suddenly felt warm, her skin glowing lightly, her hair standing and flickering like a candle light. Heat began building at her finger tips as she rushed forward, her body moving on it's own. Shooting forward, faster than she had ever moved, she slammed her fist into the rogue's gut. That's when she realized the fist was ablaze. [#C70039 120!] The goblin didn't make a noise. It simply dissipated. looking down at her hand, M4G1K4RP was simultaneously horrified and elated. She chose to express the later. [#7ef26d M4G1K4RP used FIRE PUNCH! It's super effective!"]]]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [size12 The goblins let out a cry of alarm, and she could feel their hatred focus upon her. With a grin, she struck a faux martial artist pose, and made the universal "do your worst" gesture. A sword wielding goblin took a swing at her, but Jae was having none of it. A fire bolt shot past Jae, and M4G1K4RP broke it like it was a cheap pinata. [#C70039 5!] Her hp dropped to 10, but she didn't worry too much about it, as the spell caster looked to be on it's last legs. [#00bfff -10 MP!] M4G1K4RP rushed the swordsgob, and uppercut the bastard straight in the chin. [#C70039 120!] The gob's head ceased to be, turned to ash from the impact of the strike. That's when the Goblin leader decided to enter the fray. M4G1K4RP and it made eye contact, and smirked at each other. [#7ef26d "This one is mine!"] They rushed each other, a fierce grin breaking out as their strikes charged. Having never felt this much power, she couldn't help herself. [#00bfff -10 MP!] [#C70039 120!] They traded blows, the goblin leader sending her into the void of unconsciousness, but she sent him straight to the afterlife. As her vision clouded, she smiled softly, watching the huge goblin dissipate in the wind.]]]
  M4g1k4rp / GuardianAngel / 1d 22h 42m 20s
Leaving the inn and heading towards the forest, Rimeheart realized that Magikarp wouldnt be making the trip on foot alone. To that end, he made sure he moved out in front of her and crouched down, offering her a piggyback ride to ensure she made it to the next town without much issue.

This thought was soon shot down when the party was engaged by a group of goblins. Setting down Magikarp, he allowed his other party members to get their pound of flesh first since they were lower level. He'd really only ever had one-on-one battles up to this point as well, so this would allow him to see how multi-person fights were handled. He even experimented while his allies were still in their fight, finding his gun jammed on him whenever he tried to fire into the melee. Though disappointing he figured it was a balancing tactic and waited for something to happen. To that end, when Rin swapped out he took the opportunity to tag himself in. He was excited to start his next turn out right, intending to take on the shaman. Then Nun got his virtual shit pushed in by a goblin in a dress and he started to worry about whether or not they would be getting through this forest at all.

Despite Nun's untimely unconsciousness They werent doing THAT poorly, and the goblins started to weaken. Magikarp took Nun's place and completely obliterated the unfortunate knife wielder. '[i Freakin' Min-Maxers.]', he thought to himself. Not that anyone could hear him anyway. The fight continued, and Rimeheart got to put down some suppressing fire on a couple goblins, killing one and wounding another. Magikarp also got taken down, though not before taking another of them with her., forcing Rin to take a stand again. He was getting into a groove now, but suddenly found himself on the back lines again, and in his and his comrades place was the spirit the summoner had brought forth before. The summon proved to be quite powerful and cleaned up the final few goblins.

He looked at his two unconscious partners as he chose his level-up upgrades, and his shoulders slouched a bit when he realized that he was the only one with enough AP out of them all that could get those two moved without suffering complete exhaustion in the process. When he was finished he consigned himself to his fate and picked up the two unconscious ones, putting one body over each shoulder.
  R1M3H34RT / Phytocanis324 / 10d 12h 53m 59s
[center [h3 Rewards]]

[center [h3 Rin]]

[center [b Rin leveled up! Rin's LV 2!]]

[center [b Choose Between these skills]]

LV: 2 Advanced Heal Heals 30%HP for 25MP

LV: 2: Summon Power: Summon gains 50SP

LV: 2: (Passive) Magic shield Gain 20+HP and 50INT

[center [b Rin's next level choices ]]

LV: 3
Group Heal: Can cast heal once on the whole front lines. MP Cost either doubled or tripled of basic heal. Requires that you have heal learned.

Block Aid: Can raise DEF of an ally by 20% for one incoming blow. MP Cost: 30

Magical Duo:

[center [b Rin has 10SP to spend on her stats!]]


[center [h3 Nun]]

[center [b Nun has 10SP to spend]]

LV: 2
Swordplay: Block a melee strike when warrior is on frontline with the Swordsman

Quick Dodge: Gain a 1/6 chance to dodge a blow. AP Cost: 50 5/6 turns into 6/6

Hey.. I kind've messed up. Help me out?: The Summoner can heal you if you give up your turn.


[center [b Next LV choices]]
LV: 3
Water Blade: The Spell Monk will cast water on the blade. Doing heavy DMG on fire type foes. Even if the strike misses it cuts MP/AP Takes 15MP from the brother.

Quick Cuts: If you have Multi Cut the AP cost for it is halved using this skill.

Light on my feet: Gives up 20%DEF for 20%SPD AP Cost: 15 per turn

[center [h3 Rimeheart]]

[center [b 11SP to spend]]

LV: 3
Safe Shooting: Hide behind an ally to fire shots behind them. However that ally cannot dodge now! Only block. Skills cost double AP from a distance

Piercing Shot: Pierces 20%SPD/DEF AP Cost: 30

Kick: Gain 20% ATK for one blow AP Cost: 20

[center [b Next Choice]]
LV: 5

Pin Shot: This shot does no DMG but prevents the target from dodging and blocking next strike AP Cost: 55

Deadly Shot: The quick draw can bypass a foes DEF by 50% for a single shot. AP Cost: 60

Buster Shot: This shot can't miss and can only be blocked AP Cost: 35

[center [h3 Jae]]
[center [b Gains 10SP!]]

LV: 2
Taunt: The guardian taunts his foes making them target him. Has a 3/6 chance to fail. AP Cost: 10 Per Turn.

Guardians Aura: Reduces protective block cost to 5AP

Holy Blade: Another chance to gain Holy Blade if not chosen at first.

[center [b Next Choice]]

LV: 3
Guardian: Gain double magic DEF when blocking for the summoner


Tactful Guardian: When defending the Ranger gain double DEF

Dark Guardian: When the spell monk takes damage. Restore AP equal to the damage taken to the Spell Monk.


[center [h3 Loot Gained]]

Loot Obtained!

Goblin Silver: 30 Gald

Gob Knife: 18 Gald

Gob Staff: 34 Gald

Gob Wristlets: 18 Gald

[center [h3 OOC]]

[center [b Also for those involved in the battle feel free to post your part of the battle.]]
  ShieldHero- / 1d 21h 25m 2s
[center [h3 Venture Forth]]

[center [b The party had rested at the inn. In Besaid island the food and inn though rather cheap looking was free for the Summoner and her Guardians. Besaid had respected lady Rin greatly. The team afterwards had taken off.]]

[center [b The mage riding on one of her comrades due to lacking stamina. The party had traveled two miles toward the boats for they knew there would be a detour. A detour to a dangerous cave right here in Besaid island. At the crossroads were a group of armed guards. "Was" a group the unit was being destroyed the 5 guards couldn't handle the onslaught. 3 dead and 2 fleeing. One had fallen over gravely hurt the gear they had was shoddy at best.]]

[center [b The attackers? 5 goblins all in tattered cloths and such except the leader. Wielding a mace and iron armor who lead the charge.]]

[center [b There was 2 goblins wielding a club. One wielding an iron sword another smaller goblin wielding an iron dagger. The clubbed wielders of a bigger build. Than a goblin wearing a robe and wielding a magical staff. All the goblins were LV 1 except the Mace wielder was LV 2.]]

[center [b The mace wielder before finishing the guard had saw the party approaching. Growling he commanded his fellows to take formation!]]

[center [b The enemy forms a frontline of 3 goblins!]]

Name: Club Goblin (A)
LV: 1
Class: Monster
HP: ??
ATK: ??
DEF: ??
SPD: ?
INT: ?
MP: ?
AP: ?

Name: Knife Goblin
LV: 1
Class: Monster
HP: ??
ATK: ??
DEF: ?
SPD: ??
INT: ?
MP: ?
AP: ?

Name: Staff Goblin
LV: 1
Class: Monster
HP: ???
ATK: ?
DEF: ?
SPD: ?
INT: ??
MP: ??
AP: ?

[center [b What formation do you take?]]

[center [h3 Enemies]]

Clubbed Gob
Sword Gob
Clubbed Gob
Knife Gob
Staff Gob
Mace Gob
  ShieldHero- / 35d 12h 24m 0s
[h3 [center Nun, Besaid Village]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" Nun watched the party gather for their first discussion, the distinctive chirp of incoming messages. [i One from Amaria, huh? Seems like she is doing okay.] [#A2C4CF Salutations Amaria. Drifting off had it's own adventure? I'd love to hear your recounting of such an adventure. I have found a friendly bunch, namely of the summoning variety. My current group contains a fledgling summoner, a stoic commando, a quiet knight, a free spirited black mage, and myself. Hopefully you and the "Captain" aren't getting into too much ill advised hijinks. Currently we are gathering fare, and then heading to Drevin.] Sending the message, he agreed to R1M3H34RT's suggestion. [#A2C4CF "Great suggestion, my silent companion. I do believe we should split up, and get some experience."] Being split off with Rin, he followed her to the inn. The scent of fresh food caught him off guard, and almost made him stop in his tracks. [#A2C4CF "A quest for mapping out a cave? Sounds delightful. Myself and my compatriots will be more than willing to complete this task immediately. However, good sir, might I inquire as to the price of a meal to go?"] After watching the old man leave, Nun made a note of it.]]

[h3 [center M4G1K4RP, Besaid Village]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" M4g1k4rp hummed softly as she waited for the party discussion. With a small smile, she voiced her opinion. [#7ef26d "As long as I get to immolate something, take in the sights, and meet some interesting scenarios you can only experience in high fantasy games. I may need a lift though... I may have made myself into too much of a glass cannon..."] Once it was decided that she, Jae, and R1M3H34RT, would be a group, a thought crossed her mind. [#7ef26d "Does anyone know if we will share Exp with those outside of the combat? Because if not, then I think Jae, Rin, and Nun should be the first group into combat."]]]
  GuardianAngel / 38d 13h 36m 17s
[center [h3 Questing]]

[center [pic https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/80/02/ec8002d1224bb93a83bf27a9e877972e.jpg]]

[center [b As Nun and Rin had checked the questboard it appeared blank in the peaceful island of Besaid things seemed to be doing well. At least well at the moment. The oldman could be seen playing a game of cards with men possibly a decade or two younger than him.]]

[center [b The innkeep had called Nun and Rin over to ask for a favor.]]

[center Hey.. So your the new summoner right? That means this guys is your guardian? Hmm... I got a favor for ya two. Could you check out that cave for me? I need it mapped out that way I could sell complete maps here at Besaid. Well... Not me but my brother still I need the job done.]

[center [b The innkeep had crossed his arms with a smile but the oldman had looked over the corner with a bit of worry in his eyes.]]

[center I mean the jobs got no real time limit but I could come up with a reward if you could do that for me. You'd be a real life saver! Though I gotta say? The sooner the better my friend.]]

[center [b The old man a table across had ended his game by folding. Drinking the rest of his drink as he left the tavern waiting out on the front.]]

[center [+red Huh? Guess the old man had a bad hand?]]
  ShieldHero- / 44d 17h 19m 35s
After hearing Rin's explanation of the possible ways they could make money and gain EXP, R1M3H34RT got to work typing out a message to the rest of his new compatriots. "For those who don't know me, I go by R1M3H34RT, pronounced 'Rimeheart'. I personally think that the best way to gain money in this case would be to do a little of both options and pool our gains. That is to say that we could split up into two teams and take care of both monster hunting and quest completion at the same time. Though, that would mean that those going hunting would be gaining much more EXP than those doing the NPC quests. If we do intend to use this system, I would suggest that those of lower level or lower overall experience go off hunting, with a higher level player to maintain a decent party makeup. Those remaining would go do the NPC quests, and if the lower level members accept those quests as well, they would get even more experience afterward. Then we can all meet up and continue EXP and Gald grinding on the way to port."
  R1M3H34RT / Phytocanis324 / 44d 18h 21m 5s
Rin nodded as R1M3H34RT pointed to Jae. [#07b1e4 "Jae is out party's knight. He has a much higher defence statistics then me and M4gik4rp. " ] Rin explained with a smile as she accepted the friend request. She frowned slightly pressing her thumb against the bottom of her lip in thought as she was remined that they had yet gain any coins.[#07b1e4 "I apologise I may have been too hasty to get to Drevin. But also money would not be the only problem we would have as if we are able to make it to drevin some way that does require money, if the game follows a similar algorithm as most other rpgs, we wouldn't be a high enough level to summon the spirit to be able to progress through the game. As we are a team now I should explain what I have been told by one of the NPC's of the village. Apparently to be able to defeat the black beast and win the game We have to proceed to a unknown number of temples throughout the game where a summoner will be able to pray to summon the spirit of that temple. The fact that the npc suggested that the closest temple was Drevin's , then the one here is either the last temple that we have to go to or that the summon I currently have is one that is required to progress. " ]

Rin opened her inventory and took out a map before proceeding. [#07b1e4 "The port to get to Drevin isnt too far from here and it seems like there is a lot of forest area, where we would be able to explore and train to get Exp. However the second option that may be a little safer is seeing if any of the NPCs had little side job that we could do? We could ask the Tavern staff if they have any job requests and with the coin we gain from that we could at least stock up on food and potions before we head out? I mean I am able to cast a heal spell so potions would only be needed in cases of emergencies but ill only be able to cast a certain amount of spells before I use up all my MP and will need to rest to recover it. Im only a lvl 1 so my healing spells are not powerful enough to be the only source of hp restoration to rely on. " ]

[#07b1e4 "Then again being a lvl 1 means I dont really have much to loose, so its you guys call. Should we collect coin and EXP on the way to the port? Or should we check around the village and see if there are any job requests the NPC's have ? " ]
  Rin (summoner) / rinkokoro / 46d 15h 47m 58s
[center [h3 Beginning of Journey]]

[center [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzKLiHJGZbw]]


[center [b Rin receives a message!]]

[center [+brown "What am I trying to insinuate? Who knows? Hey! Rude! I'll have you know besides you guys no one at school knows I play! Well.. Maybe they wouldn't if I didn't go around screaming I do...>w> Okay in my defense Black beast was so hype when the trailer dropped! >< Well I'll see ya at Drevin! Seems I'm running into a bit of a hiccup favor for a friend but I'll be there don't worry.]]

[center [h3 Party Formed]]

[center [b So here a party had been formed here on Besaid Island! With Rin at the lead! Accompanied by new allies and her old friend Nun. What action would they take next?]]

[center [h3 Choices]]

[center [b Will the group head out of town?]]

[center [b Ask around?]]

[center [b Enter the Temple?]]

[center [b Enter the Tavern?]]

[center [b Or something else entirely? The place seems devoid of players and only a small village of NPC's seems to be apparent.]]
  ShieldHero- / 51d 23h 27s
[h3 [center Nun, Besaid Island]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" Nun smiled behind his mask at the newest development, and accepted the party invite, sending Rin, M4G1K4RP, and the other player, Jae, a friend invite. Noticing that R1M3H34RT had sent him a message, he nodded and smiled. [#A2C4CF "Yes, my companion. This is my esteemed friend, Lady Rin. Hopefully, with her comrades on our side, we will become legends across the land."] Following after Rin to the front gate, Nun addressed the party. [#A2C4CF "Salutations, fellow party members. I am Nun, apprentice Gladiator. It is a pleasure, and an honor to accompany you fine fellows on your journey to scour this land of it's scourge. This here is my stalwart companion, the strong and silent sharpshooting commando."] Nun displayed his stat line to his new companions, taking a bow as Jae introduced himself.]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" [#A2C4CF "Lady Rin, esteemed party leader, as much as going to Drevin sounds great, I just thought of a problem... Do we currently have the gald to charter a boat?"]]]

[h3 [center M4G1K4RP, Besiad Island]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" Glad that Lady Rin had added her friend to the party, and proudly displayed her stats to him, after sending him an friend invite. [#7ef26d "As you can see, my friend, I decided I really, really like to see large numbers. So I built myself like a glass cannon. If I survive long enough to get a turn..."] She giggled evilly. [#7ed26d "Our opponent won't live long enough to regret it. Though... I've never used my magic yet, so... I have no idea how hard it hits."] Waving to the shop keep as they went by, she followed with the rest of her party as they went to meet up with Jae. Checking her pockets when Nun spoke, she remembered she had no coin.]]
  Nun / GuardianAngel / 52d 16h 59m 56s
Jae had waited and sighed, getting a bit tired. He didn't think Rin would take this long, if he had known he would've just toured around more. That merchant was selling some stuff that he could've looked at. Fire Heart was one of the items. He made a mental note to go back and look at it again. Perhaps he should purchase it.

He shifted in his position leaning against the wall. He was getting tired of waiting and was thinking to walk around some more till he saw Rin and a few others heading his way. He pushed himself off and looked at them, he was going to comment about their lateness but decided against it.

Jae noticed a few new members, perhaps they were joining their party. He nodded to Rin as a greeting and looked at the newcomer.

[+green "Jae."] he introduced himself.
  Jae / Sina13 / 56d 23h 20m 0s
R1M3H34RT took Rin's hand and shook it with a degree of care. He didn't want to just start randomly getting excited over shaking hands with someone he just met. When she agreed to allow him into the party, R1M3H34RT gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up and quickly accepted the party request. When he didn't receive a friend request he sent one back to her, hoping to make a few new real friends along this journey.

When she started walking away he looked to Nun and then started following Rin. He looked ahead when she called out, and saw a young man wearing a hooded jacket with what looked like a medical mask from this distance. He couldn't get a read on a class just from looking at him considering the more-or-less plain clothes that he'd chosen. He tapped Rin on the shoulder and pointed to Jae with a tilted head, not even sure if that was supposed to be him.
  R1M3H34RT / Phytocanis324 / 57d 12h 20m 3s
Rin smiled as she was lead over towards one familiar and on unfamiliar player. She noticed that Nun's friends and her own friend were also friends. [#fa5ca9 "Well what are the odds?" ]Rin thought with a small laugh as she greeted R1M3H34RT with a friendly wave. [#07b1e4 "I have no problem with it. I mean as long as we save a place in the party for nuns and my friend, I dont mind. " ] Rin looked over R1M3H34RT, holding out he hand towards him. [#07b1e4 "Its nice to meet, Im Rin. Welcome to the party." ] She said in a bright and cheerful voice, sending a party request to both him and Nun. [#07b1e4 "We better move out soon though, as Jae is waiting for us at the front entrance. " ]

Before she started to walk, Rin remembered se had to reply to Arthur's message.
[#d20aeb "I guess you'll have to wait to find out! Don't get in to too much trouble with out us XD. What you trying to insinuate, huh ? Kevin and I may not look like we are, but you defiantly seem like the type to obsesses over games. :P Hopefully will catch you soon. ]

[#07b1e4 "Let's go then? " ] Rin smiled as she began to walk towards the main entrance of the town. She paused for a few seconds as she felt like something had just flown pass her, but seeing there was nothing there she just shook her head and kept walking. Seeing jay come in to view Rin waved and called out. [#07b1e4 "Sorry for the wait ! " ]
  Rin (summoner) / rinkokoro / 57d 15h 14m 56s
R1M3H34RT pointed excitedly at M4G1K4RP when she mentioned Grappelz and Microcosm 2, and opened his arms when he saw her coming in for the hug. He hugged her back, feeling a small thud against his helmet where her forehead impacted with his mask. Though he had questions to ask, he found himself being dragged along by the arm toward someone he didnt know and someone he did. He gave a wave to Nun as they approached and then waited for M4G1K4RP to introduce him, giving Rin a kind wave when he was mentioned.

While she was thinking things over, he decided to write up a message to Nun and send a friend request to M4G1K4RP.

"Hey Nun, I'm guessing this is a friend of yours? She's the summoner, yeah? The one doing the ritual just a few minutes ago. If so I'm hoping that she says yes to partying up. It'll take the hassle out of me finding a different one."
  R1M3H34RT / Phytocanis324 / 59d 18h 27m 33s
[center [h3 M4G1K4RP, Besaid Island, Bazaar(?)]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" M4G1K4RP smiled as the figure forgave her, and then revealed their stat line. Upon seeing the avatar name, she let out a joyful squeal. [#7ef26d "RIMEHEART!? From Grappelz Online and Microcosmside 2!?"] Losing herself in the joy of rediscovering an old friend, she hugged him, smacking her face into his helmet and staggering backwards. [#7ef26d "Who would've thought we'd bump into each other, here, of all places? Oh! You should meet the rest of my party! I'm sure I can convince them to let you in! Maybe we can win a couple million."] Taking his arm, she began dragging him towards her friend, Lady Rin. Meanwhile...]]

[center [h3 Nun, Besaid Island, Village Center]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" Nun smiled as he looked up at his companion. Bumping into her here was the second convenient thing to happen among a long list of inconveniences that had followed his misadventure in game so far. Watching the party invite appear, he noticed that his fellow party member was getting closer. [#A2C4CF "Rin, honored companion, I have no idea of which you speak. Drevin sounds like a great place to begin our adventure, though I must ask. Might you have room in your traveling party for an avid gunslinger of the strong and silent persona?"] Nun took Rin's hand, and began leading her towards his party mate, who was being... Dragged along by a woman?]]

[center [h3 M4G1K4RP, Besaid Island, Village Center]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" M4G1K4RP dragged her friend to her friend, Lady Rin, who was being lead by a really strange figure with a large ice blade on their back. [#7ef26d "Lady Rin! I have found us another party member! He is an old friend of mine, we go way~ back. Can you please let him join us? Please~?"] She looked at Rin with her best sad puppy expression, ignoring the strange fellow by Lady Rin. If he was going to try something, she would annihilate them.]]

[center [h3 Nun, Besaid Island, Village Center]]

[center [font "Times New Roman" Nun could appreciate the humor of what was going on, but stayed silent as Rin was addressed. Letting go of Rin's hand, Nun sent a message to Amaria while he waited for things to play out. [#A2C4CF "Fellow Adventurer Amaria, I have run into a few like minded companions. It seems our next destination is Drevin, where the five of us will be heading to port. If you haven't gotten yourself roped in to any trouble, or into a large band of brigands, I think we may have a slot for you in our rambunctious party. Oh, and please keep an eye out for a Warrior who goes by the name Arthur. He is a blockhead, and will surely be up to his head in some form of trouble. Hopefully you and Mr. Styles made it to your destination alright."]]]
  M4g1k4rp / GuardianAngel / 61d 10h 58m 26s
12345678910..18

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
12345678910..18