Ferocity

/ By GodPro123 [+Watch]

Replies: 15 / 17 days 6 minutes 38 seconds

Allowed Users

  1. [Allowed] Sinsear
  2. [Allowed] GodPro123
  3. [Allowed] Succboi
  4. [Allowed] Kilala25
  5. [Queued] RamaAmor


[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#822ba1 It Begins...]]
[Orbitron

In the Year 2003 something interesting is happening. Back on Earth, a man of unknown origin has a conversation with an Augmentator.

[b ???:] "So, tell me about the place. What is it like?"

[b Augmentator:] "A hell hole to put it bluntly."

[b ???:] "Really? And could you tell me more about it? What happened to you down there?"

[b Augmentator:] "Death left and right, where do you want me to begin?"

[b ???:] "Start from the beginning, please."

[b Augmentator:] *Sigh* "Its a long story."

[b ???:] "I don't care, I just need to hear this story."

[b Augmentator:] "Alright, alright! So the planet, Ferocity, as they call it. Well... It is dangerous to a lot of people. Dangerous specifically to people like you and me. Because we are outsiders. Let me categorize how the races are handled in there."

[pic https://i.imgur.com/glug2Ru.jpg]

[b [u Ferocity]]
Alright, so let me start with the planet first. When our two ships arrived to investigate the planet. Things were as bad as they seemed. The planet is mostly covered in mist that is void like. Turns out that it WAS Void related. And it sucks that we were just given basic equipment because fighting off even a dozen rabid voids was a problem. The clean looking area on the planet was a safe zone however. I'll get more into that later.

[b [u The Humans]]
Well... Good news and bad news. The good news is we found out that humans have stepped foot on this planet. The bad news is that most to all humans that get sent here are sent there to die or are simply killed without question by Demons or if the voids get them. Its like a sacrificial pit down there. Most of the humans come from Gemini which is concerning. However, some of the poor saps I found said they came from Earth, tragic, truly.

[b [u The Demons]]
Alright well now for the darker side of things. As you expect, the demons are pretty ruthless towards humans. However, to my surprise there were some of us that wanted to know more. They used cloaking devices and a few days later they came back! I was impressed! ...They told me that the demons down there, well, "act like us to an extent." I was wondering if they were lying. They insisted that the Demons had a city with an economy and the one weird quirk about the place is that they hate outsiders and humans especially!

[b [u The Voids]]
Alright, you know the voids are on here by now I hope. Well... like the Sairens said back on Gemini before we decided to come here: "It is a Junkyard of Voids" ...Hate to say I see their point. There are some void establishments but other then that it seems like hell for any void to be there. Surviving by the skin of your teeth if you survive there. I imagine people that are voids who get sent there. Well... No matter what crime they did no void should have to be here!

[b [u The Jivoks]]
THIS is where things get interesting. We were running out of time before we would run out of supplies and have to head back but we decided we saw enough of the hellish side of the dark area. We went across a long bridge over to a very light-hearted area that seemed to be the complete opposite. We discovered Supernaturals who lived there, and people who called themselves: Jivoks. Some of the supernatural who lived there, well, they were happy and very nice and innocent to an extent. The Jivoks seem to take care of them. They have a good army as well. The Jivoks apparently have human biology with a robotic outer shell with robotic movement and robotic behavior. But Human organs. It is like they are humans wearing armor but the armor is their skin!

[b [u The Supernaturals]]
Now, Supernaturals are always trippy to explain. Let me say that it is the Augmentator classification of supernaturals. Creatures or humanoids that can transform into animals or mythical beings. And these beings no matter what form have some sort of power. They seem to be happy and innocent with the Jivoks. There was this Jivok mother who found these lost Supernatural kids and took care of them and tried to find their parents! I was not there long enough to know how that story went but... These robotic people and Supernatural people are together in what seems to be harmony as both work together to "keep the peace" by stopping rabid void creatures from entering. And well... They seemed to accept us because they liked the idea of humans coming to visit... But... Humans apparently never get to see that place. Probably because most people sent there are teleported towards the demon area.

Alright, well, lets see here. I've summarized a lot... But there is a reason why I am one of the few alive. That damn demon is to blame!

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

The young man looks to the rather...demonic look, and then he looked back at Ms. Puff, then down at his hands. [#124072 [b "This is a fine mess I've gotten myself into?]] He says to himself. [#124072 [b "Well I would but he doesn't look like the negotiating type of guy.]] He says as he summons his blade of void energy.

[#124072 [b "So unless you do want to talk this one out...]], He points the sword at the man, [#124072 [b "I won't play nice anymore"]]
Feina looks over at the female demon, her eyes obviously changed as tears are going down her face. She quickly takes the handkerchief and wipes her tears away, [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [b [#fcabb2 "I didn't realize other people were out here... I've never seen you before..."]]]] When she calms herself down, her tears eventually stop, and the symbols in her eyes disappear. Now more aware of her surroundings, she notices the commotion near by. She blows her nose in the handkerchief and mutters to the female demon, [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [b [#fcabb2 "I think there are others here too... I didn't realize so many people went past this place..."]]]] She gets up, dusting off her clothes and goes to check it out. At first it just seems like a couple of guys talking as she gets closer however, it seems as if the situation is grim. She clears her throat to try and grab both of their attention as she asks, politely, [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [b [#fcabb2 "Excuse me... if... you would.. be so kind as to settle your differences... without resorting to violence... It would be highly appreciated..."]]]] Her eyes are still red and puffy from crying and her voice is still a bit unstable.
  Feina Puff / Kilala25 / 21h 56m 44s
Noting the fear in the eyes of his target sparkling up as if it was fireworks, he doesn't respond but begin pulling him harder and faster. After he gains a second to breathe, he stops him completely, although he cannot move either so now he is stuck in this deadlock between himself and Muudisc. He gives his prey a very...charming smile. [pic https://i.imgur.com/SRFpKyB.jpg] "You look....fun. Fun and maybe a bit shiny, like a trophy that hasn't been dusted properly. You can be my playmate an honor only explored by certain women and most legends on this very planet. You don't interest me for your strength, for all I care, you could have never even left a dent in the pocket of space where I come from. No no no, it's your scent, your apparel, your charm...your raw [b essence.]" Muudisc then takes a second to calm his demonic senses. [pic https://i.imgur.com/xKLwwQw.png] Currently, in the viewers of most scanners, he could pull off being human. But the demonic side is struggling to restrain the feeling of torment it could release upon his playmate. "I don't want you dead, not as of yet. I want you to be able to run and fear and scream. I want your vocal cords to strain of my name and pain, Zixxle. I am naming you Zixxle."
  "Muudisc" / Sinsear / 22h 36m 43s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#421c54 Stephanie]]
[Orbitron Steph stops moving as soon as she picks up more life signs on the scanner. She takes cover behind a bush near a tree. She looks at the scanner and notices that the three extra life signs are not human, but not void. She wonders if demons are after him.

[h3 MEANWHILE...]

The girl walks over to where the smell is coming from, curious as to why she smells corpses that have been there for a while and why they have not been eaten sooner by a void or something else. She eventually spots Feina and stops! She notices the graves and then her eyes widen as she does not know what to do. She then starts walking closer and becomes easier to see as she looks sad.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

I... Uh... I'm sorry... D-do you need... company?]]]

She asks as she gets closer, looking both innocent and sad like a lost or worried child. She then thinks to herself:

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

[i ]]]]
  GodPro123 / 23h 49m 23s
The young man walks for a bit before seeing the source of the crying. He sees a pink girl with a bright pink dress in a rather...dreary place. Upon closer inspection, he sees that the grave stones read "Zraine Puff, Kirus Puff, and Cidea Puff". [#124072 [b "Man, I guess she's the last of the Puffs...How...unfortunate. I don't see how I can help in this situation but, as someone who's experienced loss, maybe I can provide company...]] The young man then begins to walk up to the girl, with a melancholy look on his face. However he would be..if he wasn't being pulled backwards by some mysterious force. [#124072 [b "What the hell is with today?!"]] says the young man as he's being dragged away. [#124072 [b "I guess there's no reason to interrupt her mourning...let's see what the hell has been bugging me all day."]] He turns around to me the gaze of a golden man, who seems to be staring into his soul. [#124072 [b "Is this your doing? And follow up question, why are you doing this?"]]
  Experiment: 411-7 "Dante" / Succboi / 9d 3h 4m 27s
Feina eventually calms down, taking out a handkerchief that has the initials 'Z.P', wiping her tears as she is trembling.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/mYo3vQpm.jpg]

She stares at the handkerchief for awhile. Eventually, she says, [b [#fcabb2 [size16 [font "Blackadder ITC" "This is all I have left to remember you guys by... Father's handkerchief... I remember the stories you would tell me and Kirus of how you met dad... On your first date... dad left his handkerchief at your place when he picked you up... How you laughed slightly from remembering such a memory. Dad was always losing his handkerchief... while mom was always able to find it... On the day you and father told me to take Kirus and leave... I woke up from a nightmare... crying... dad came in and took out his trusty handkerchief... and wiped my tears away... When he heard something, he left the handkerchief with me... I made sure to take good care of it... I'm sorry I couldn't keep Kirus safe... I feel like it's my fault he died... That I should be where Kirus is now... instead of him... I was his older sister... yet... I failed the one thing an older sister is suppose to do... to protect my little brother..."]]]]

More tears go down her face as she slowly wiped them away, her hands shaking. However, the tears keep flowing as she mutters, [b [#fcabb2 [size16 [font "Blackadder ITC" "I'm so sorry..."]]]]
  Feina Puff / Kilala25 / 10d 3h 14m 22s
As he stretches, he begins swapping the current disc of the Frieza VS Goku fight with a disc of a 100% copy of Sonic Generations. 7 emeralds surround the man and he begins to have his hair glow golden and the aura returns. "Wow, did the people who make this NOT notice this clear copycat? Ah well, so let's... [b START!"] He begins moving at a speed he didn't think he would go at as he begins seeing around him different realities and dimensions, never seeing a clear image, he decides to stop behind a tree and starts detonation of the Sonic Generations disc and launches it 100 miles in the opposite direction. "Okay, if I wanted to get to know the universe, I'd fucking watch Neil Degrasse Tyson." He sees his target before using his aura to slowly stop his forward motion and pull him backward, as he isn't hiding, but looking directly at his target with eyes that stare into his very soul. [pic https://i.imgur.com/HT2DWT1.jpg] This man is finally ready to engage.
  "Muudisc" / Sinsear / 11d 1h 24m 21s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#421c54 Stephanie]]
[Orbitron Stephanie watches as the man starts to leave. She then looks concerned! She grabs her weapons and grabs a syringe. Then takes her scanner with her. Her weapons are her trusty machete, and a Augmentator soul rifle. She starts to walk outside as she tracks the man. She gets stunned and grabs her head from pain as she transitions!

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/cj8kurz.png]] [Orbitron [center 【INSANE Marlene】]

Oh! SENPAI! I love the way--]]]

She coughs as she goes back to "normal." Steph then speaks softly trying not to alert the man as she stumbles to follow.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/CxoQrB6.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Stephanie Marlene】]

These images of Merrick are not helping me...]]]

[h3 MEANWHILE...]

The girl and the Augmentator are still on the move! They reach the entrance of the place. There are several Jivok soldiers at the checkpoint. They all point guns at the two.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

I need to get him in there! Please!]]]

They seem to stop for a moment and scan the both of them... They do not seem to mind the Green Augmentator but as for the girl...

[div [b [center [pic http://i.imgur.com/ZSJonEQs.jpg]] [Orbitron [center 【Jivok Soldier 1】]

Who are you? You classify as a demon! Leave now or we will open fire! That is an order!]]]

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

I have to help him!]]]

One of the soldiers walks up and grabs the man to carry him. He does not seem to be doing well... The soldier then reassures her:

[div [b [center [pic http://i.imgur.com/ZSJonEQs.jpg]] [Orbitron [center 【Jivok Soldier 2】]

We will help him. Now run along. No demons, voids, or anything of that sort allowed in! Final warning!]]]

She gets a sad look on her face as she slowly walks away from the Augmentator. After a bit of walking she then gets a grumble in her stomach...

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Oh no! ...I'll start to smell dead people again...!]]]

The stench of three corpses catches her nose. She does not like where this is going...

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

This smell... *Her eyes glow red* ...They have been dead for... A long time... I'm hungry... But THAT long of death is... Unbearable to eat... I only like fresh dead meat!]]]

She sighs but she is drawn to the smell and starts to head there.
  GodPro123 / 11d 1h 38m 15s
While running through the forest, the young man gets a strange chill down in his spine and...on his hand? He looks at his left hand for a moment and thinks to himself, [#124072 [b "What's with this chilled feeling? Ah well, this is a forest and it is kinda chilly...Wait..what's that noise?"]] The young man hears distant sobs and chatter and goes off path to investigate. [#124072 [b "There shouldn't be anyone out here if this place is so dangerous, maybe I can be of some use. If anything bad happens, maybe i can but this new...'power' to use."]]
  Succboi / 11d 2h 16m 44s
Feina stops suddenly, remembering something. Emilia and the children notice Feina stops and they stop to look back at her. The little bear girl asks, [b [font "Times New Roman" [#cf8b5e "What's the matter Feina?"]]] Emilia seems to immediately understand, [b [font "Times New Roman" [#00ff90 "Come on children, Feina will meet us at home later."]]] The little bear girl lets go of Emilia's hand and runs over and hugs Feina. Feina smiles as she hugs the little bear girl, reassuring her, [b [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [#fcabb2 "It's okay Miku, just follow Emilia I will be home shortly..."]]]] The other children end up running back and hugging Feina before they continue to follow Emilia, Miku listening to Feina's words.

Feina turns around, stopping at a flower shop as she buys three bouquets of garden roses, and walks out of the safe zone. She travels on a familiar path 10 miles out of the safe zone. A house is in the distance, covered in vines, and looks pretty worse for ware. She goes behind the house where there is a flower garden, unlike the house, it looks well kept. In the center of the flower garden is three graves.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/5QymaGzt.png] [pic https://i.imgur.com/jkb8fVMt.png] [pic https://i.imgur.com/JqIBs2ut.png]

There are wilted bouquets on the graves, which she picks up, starting to clean up the mess and tend to the garden. She places the one bouquet on each grave then sits down on the ground near the graves.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/sO6GiWMt.jpg]

[b [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [#fcabb2 "Hey mom... dad... Kirus... I know... it's been awhile. Work keeps me pretty busy, along with the little ones. I feel... them and Emilia are the only things that keep me going now a days. If you were here, I know you would try to cheer me up and look at the bright side, I'm really trying. I just... really miss you... you know. I feel that the children can tell that I still have sadness deep in my heart... they may never go away... those six... really bright kids... it's hard to be sad when you see they're smiling faces. Meiko is opening up more, he's not as shy as he use to be but he still clings to Emilia and me for comfort, he's still not use to the people back home. I got Miku a stuffed teddy bear and her face lit up like you wouldn't believe! Theon is getting better with his pronunciations but he still has a way to go. As for Blair, she's still kinda wild, but she doesn't nearly break as much stuff as she use to, so I call that a good start at least. Little Yumiko helped out an old lady a week ago... the old lady gave her a stuffed cat. The way her face glowed when she talks about it and Yumiko and Miku take their stuffed toys literally everywhere..."]]]]

She pauses for a moment, tears welling up in her eyes, [b [font "Blackadder ITC" [size16 [#fcabb2 "As much as I love spending time with the kids and Emilia... I just wish you three were still alive! Making happy memories together... making mistakes together... learning things together... laughing... together... I... miss you guys... so much..."]]]] At this point she can't hold it in any more and she starts to cry, her face down on the dirt of her little brother's grave.
  Feina Puff / Kilala25 / 10d 3h 45m 9s
With glowing hair and a golden like aura surrounding him, a "man" flies throughout the air to spot something that gives him a cold shiver down his spine. As to some people, this would be a sign of fear. For this man however... [b "Is that a shiny little guy for a collection of the man who fly?"] Treating his target as it would be a trophy or a video game achievement. Likely the platinum one, man that shit is hard to get, pure dedication that only this man has. He has his aura lock onto his target. This target now feels a slight cold aura in their left hand. The target seems to have blue hair and blue eyes, although he is wearing a hoodie. Once the "man" lands. He takes a breathe and looks into the sky, [b "What a day, what a day for me, the air which I breath originates has gifted me with a special little hunting partner. Hope it lasts more than the last one, oh please dear almighty power! Make him try to kill me, make his goal to see my head in his arsenal, make his eyes glisten even after years of his passing!"] He then calms his breathing before he hunts.
  "Muudisc" / Sinsear / 11d 5h 48m 11s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#421c54 ???]]
[Orbitron Somewhere in the forest... A rundown building in the middle of nowhere as been rebuilt as a "lab" of sorts. A girl seems to be working there. She seems to be making some sort of medication with equipment laying around here. She speaks out loud to herself:

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/CxoQrB6.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Stephanie Marlene】]

Come on Steph! You have to fix this...]]]

She slams the table, remembering she is missing something she can not acquire easily on this planet.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/CxoQrB6.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Stephanie Marlene】]

Nein! The humans! I need to get a human blood sample...]]]

She looks at the scanner on the table to see that two individuals are speeding by the building! She looks kind of scared and immediately grabs her trusty machete! And watches as they leave the scanner's range by passing by... She takes a sigh of relief.

The scanner, after a bit, picks up someone who is going the same direction as the other two. But this time it is at a slower pace. She gets a evil grin as her eye gets worse!

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/cj8kurz.png]] [Orbitron [center 【INSANE Marlene】]

More blood for SENPA--]]]

She starts coughing as she goes back to normal...

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/CxoQrB6.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Stephanie Marlene】]

...NEIN! ...This is why I need the human sample...]]]

She looks out of the window to see the void man...
  GodPro123 / 12d 17h 32m 3s
In the torn down scouter ship, a young man manages to set himself free without alerting the attention of anyone. He then watches as the Augmentator and random girl have a conversation on the damage done, then watches as she zooms off in amazing speed. The strange young man then looks around and asks himself [#124072 [b "What the hell is going on? First the experiments and now I'm stuck on some 'ravenous planet' that everyone is afraid of. I wonder just how much of a threat these 'void creatures' are. If they're anything like that girl...I might be in a pickle if I'm alone...I should get going."]] The young man then sets out, following in the direction of the Augmentator and the girl carrying him.
  Experiment: 411-7 "Dante" / Succboi / 12d 18h 7m 0s
Feina is walking side by side of a woman, carrying some groceries as she hold onto a little cat girl's hand. About five more children with different appearances follow Feina and the woman.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/HByRgdB.jpg]

The woman smiles as she holds the hands of a little bunny boy and a little bear girl. [font "Times New Roman" [b [#00ff90 "Thanks again for helping me with the kids, Feina. I really appreciate it as do the children."]]] [size17 [font "Blackadder ITC" [b [#fcabb2 "Not at all! I love spending time with you and the kids. You were the one who took care of me in my time of need. So this is nothing. If you ever need help, just let me know Emilia."]]]] The little cat girl looks up at Feina, [font "Times New Roman" [b [#f4b97a "Hey big sister? Your not going to be busy tonight are you?"]]] Feina smiles down at her, [size17 [font "Blackadder ITC" [b [#fcabb2 "Actually, today is my day off, I don't have any gigs tonight... Why what is it Yumiko?"]]]] Yumiko's eyes light up as does the other children as they all hug Feina, [font "Times New Roman" [b [#f4b97a "Yay! Your going to be home tonight!"]]] Feina kinda chuckles as she hugs them back as Emilia laughs a bit herself.
  Kilala25 / 12d 18h 6m 57s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#e71317 ???]]
[Orbitron The Augmentator group head back from the "clean" area towards the forest where they first landed their ship in the dark area. They are glad to see it in good condition. They start to pack up there research notes and belongings before moving out. Before they can get away with doing that though, one of them hears a noise:

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px
#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

What was that!?]]]

The soldiers look around the forest as they hear the rustling. They arm themselves as the ship prepares itself to leave. The ship is going to take time to charge up to leave though.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/Yiq4mJO.jpg]

All of a sudden, a creature that is not a rabid void attacks with such ferocity! It mauls someone in the head to take it off and immediately attack three others before jumping into the ship!

[h3 [i 15 Minutes Later]]

The creature caused decent damage to one of the ships. The other one got away. Several Augmentators have been killed. The creature passed out on the ship. The remaining Augmentators were knocked out by the explosions happening on the ship.

[h3 [i 30 Minutes Later]]

The creature wakes up... The creature looks different then she did before...

[pic https://i.imgur.com/umfQv11.png]

She looks around the damage ship. She shakes her head as she wakes up and puts her hand over her mouth in shock!

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Wh-what!? What happened here!?]]]

One of the soldiers hears this as he is waking up and looks over at her.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

Is this where and when I die?]]]

She looks over at the man who is stuck in a piece of ship rubble. The ship has activated emergency repair systems. The repairs keep the ship from detonating but the ship is going to need parts to repair fully.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

Are you... Going to k- *cough* kill me?]]]

She looks concerned for the guy.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

No!]]]

She immediately runs over and helps get the rubble off of him. She is a strong being, whoever she is. She is small and looks of Sairen or Demon origin. Her voice is a bit squeaky like a child. And her current personality and tone do not explain her demented actions of tearing up everything! However, she does not seem to remember what happened here.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

You killed everyone here... Why are- *Cough* *Cough!*]]]

He seems injured. She thinks of what to do... even though the man is 6 feet 5 inches tall and she is 3 feet 4 inches. She struggles a bit but picks him up to carry him! She has her in the air straight up to carry him above her head.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

What are you doing?]]]


[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Getting you to safety!]]]

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

You are... H-Helping me?]]]

She simply carry's him outside the ship.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

O-Oh wait! The others!]]]

She looks shocked as she looks back at the ship.

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

The others are dead. I detect no life signs besides us two in the vicinity.]]]

She looks sad as she then speaks softly and weakly:

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

I'm sorry...]]]

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

It... *Cough*]]]

She interrupts:

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #e71317; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #e71317;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#e71317;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #e71317;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/eYQ4biM.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Tell me where a safe spot is if you can scan things like that! I want to help you!]]]

[div(style="border: 1px dashed #1d9816; padding: 30px; -webkit-border-radius: 17px;-moz-border-radius: 17px;border-radius: 17px;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #1d9816;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px

#1d9816;box-shadow: 7px 7px 11px #0;color: #1d9816;") [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/e1eNdRP.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Green Augmentator】]

Over... There *Points in the direction to go* ...About... 40 miles... I won't make it by then though... I don't thin--!]]]

He gets interrupted by her speed! She starts running as fast as she can to the "clean" area!
  GodPro123 / 16d 22h 49m 47s
1

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
1