Y-ORDANA

/ By GodPro123 [+Watch]

Replies: 32 / 24 days 11 hours 12 minutes 25 seconds

Allowed Users

  1. [Allowed] GodPro123
  2. [Allowed] Kilala25
  3. [Allowed] Sinsear
  4. [Allowed] Succboi



Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

"Hmm...so you smoke and you are a smoke dragon? You get a point for consistency. Either way, do you have a plan? I'm willing to have conversation with alien beings, but I am also just as willing to turn the ship into rubble." V writes down in his book, "Breath of Crystal Dragon" which creates an alcoholic beverage to hold in his hand. "Lovely, glad this still works. Weird though, I happened to write this while I was--" V clears his throat. "Anyways, I happened to find out that a weird drink exists but it tastes kind of...old. I mean alcohol doesn't get old, but you know...as if it's from an older time. I guess that's irrelevant, pardon my consistent ranting. Never been the best conversationalist."
  Vladimir Dorato "V" / Sinsear / 9d 9h 14m 30s
As Raine charges through the city, he pillages every store he can find and takes it's candy. After eating all but a sucker, he pops it in his mouth and has a devious grin crawl across his face. As the soldiers catch up to him, Raine shouts, [b [#b11b1e "Now that I got a sugar rush, I can really CUT LOOSE!!!"]] He the unleashes a massive fire blast, annihilating several pods in the process. [b [#b11b1e "Man this is almost too easy, I wonder what these pods even have inside of them...it's still pretty fun to play target practice though!"]] He then notices the soldiers and asks, [b [#b11b1e "So you guys just gonna stand there or are you gonna explain yourselves?"]]
  Raine Beau / Succboi / 9d 9h 23m 44s
Once she sees Vladimir is ready, she circles around him a few times, a poisonous smoke trail around him now, [b [#18fbc6 [size16 [font "Bell MT" "Don't move too much or it will dissipate..."]]]] She starts to fly into the air as Vladimir seems to be floating next to her as she heads towards the ship, the poisonous smoke stays around him. When they finally reach the ship, she looks for a spot to land, gently doing so on a flat surface of the ship. The poisonous smoke disappears when Vladimir is safely on the flat surface, [b [#18fbc6 [size16 [font "Bell MT" "We better hurry inside... with technology like this, they may already know we are here... Hold on wait here..."]]]] She disappears like smoke in a small crevice, finding an opening, and letting Vladimir in. As soon as the two are inside, she closes the opening and turns back to human form.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/Z9Lqlzpm.jpg]

[b [#18fbc6 [size16 [font "Bell MT" "You can take the mask off now..."]]]] She whispers.
  Iris Kibu / Kilala25 / 9d 9h 21m 42s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [#154f56 ???]]
[Orbitron Inside one of the three ships, there is a soldier that is reporting to the ship's captain.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/4o4DQaS.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Captain! We have a problem! From what I see there are dragons outside below us!]]]

The woman, with a high pitch voice replies:

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/PnKm9oU.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

D-DRAGONS!? U-Uh... Are they firing on us?]]]

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/4o4DQaS.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

No! In fact... I think they are helping by destroying other pods. But they could be third party who is neutral! After all, we do not seem friendly in comparison!]]]

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/PnKm9oU.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Go down there and bring some NT-ST's with you! I'll help get word to Sister-1 to monitor the dragons. I need you to help fight on the ground!]]]

The captain looks and sounds worried. The soldier looks concerned for the captain.

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/4o4DQaS.png]] [Orbitron [center 【???】]

Be careful, Captain Minoshi]]]

[div [b [center [pic https://i.imgur.com/PnKm9oU.png]] [Orbitron [center 【Minoshi】]

Y-You too, Shade.]]]

He smiles a bit. He then types something on a console and runs to the hanger...

[h3 MEANWHILE...]

It appears the there are a lot of soldiers moving up on the group and a lot of soldiers following Raine.
  GodPro123 / 9d 13h 8m 25s
V writes, "Mask 3341" and has an odd alien gas mask protecting has face from any toxic fumes. Afterwards he looks toward the direction Raine ran and smiles. "Bright guy. Probably not the brightest mentally but he sure has some excitement." He looks at the card and notes that he isn't necessary monetarily in struggles but he appreciates the call for help. "Well, Iris, I am ready to go when you are. I am well restrained but I do love a good fight when needed so be aware that I can hold my weight. Especially with my little gift from the Heavens." V then kisses his book's cover as he awaits Iris to help him see if the ships are friendly.
  Vladimir Dorato "V" / Sinsear / 15d 13h 56m 52s
Raine takes in all the things he's seen and has but one thought that he announces for all to hear. [b [#b11b1e "THIS IS POSSIBLY THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"]] He the takes a deep breath and aims at a pod. Then a huge fireball forms from his hand and he chucks it at a pod, causing a huge explosion that engulfs another pod or two. Raine then goes to say, with a grin on his face, [b [#b11b1e "I mean there's two, apparently poisonous, smoke dragons, an armada I didn't even know we had, potential aliens attacking the planet and if it couldn't get ANY better...I can have a huge amount of CANDY!!!]] You notice his raw happiness and excitement engulfs him in flames and that he isn't at all bothered by them. [b [#b11b1e "But before I go...]] Raine pulls out a bandana and a business card, [b [#b11b1e "Yo V, keep this on you if you ever wanna join my business or need anything, I'm of the Odd Jobs West!"]] Raine then says the same slogan to Iris and seeing as the card kinda doesn't stay on her he just kinda tells her the and hopes for the best. [b [#b11b1e "Now if you don't excuse me, i gotta carbo-load and take the fight to them!]] Raine then sprints of, knocking down the occasional pod.
  Raine Beau / Succboi / 16d 6h 38m 5s
Iris mutters, [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "Shit... there goes my peaceful little ordinary life..."]]] She whistles as she runs 20 feet away from the others. The dragon who took out the pods flies next to her as before Vladimir's and Raine's eyes, Iris turns into a dragon!

[pic https://i.imgur.com/0caFceGm.jpg]

Iris opens her mouth as she speaks to the other dragon, [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "Remind me to get a major makeover if this planet survives this... were going to go to Paris... Not much for me here with my secret out..."]]] The other dragon nods, [b [#11b68f [font "Bell MT" "Will do... People have seen my face around town as well... I'll have to alter my appearance as well if we decide to relocate..."]]]

Iris notices the ships targeting the pods instead of the people then says to the other dragon, [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "Jeena... help the ship get rid of those things... My cover is blown anyway... might as well see if I can get the assistants of those two down there..."]]] [b [#11b68f [font "Bell MT" "Right away!"]]] [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "I'll let you know if the ships are our enemy..."]]] Jeena nods as Iris heads back to the others.

When she reaches the other again and stays about 40 feet away from them as she calls out, since she's a dragon, it is easy to hear her, [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "I apologize... I can't get any closer than this or you will be affected by the poisonous mist I made of... The ships don't seem to be targeting people... just the things raining from the sky... My companion is aiding in destroying whatever those things were... If you like I can take you up there to see if these ships are friend or foe... but... you'll need something to protect yourselves from my poisonous mist..."]]]
  Iris Kibu / Kilala25 / 9d 9h 47m 57s
"What in the world are those? I don't know if we should be raising our hands in victory or should be preparing for some cosmic war." V writes down a small message and a pigeon made out of paper whilst still having life is flying out. Then V looks toward Raine. "Raine, do you have any sweets on you? Some to spare at least." V says, not really acknowledging the dragon at all. Not out of disrespect, but of concern for more unnerving matters.
  Vladimir Dorato "V" / Sinsear / 20d 14h 30m 32s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [i NARRATOR]]
[Orbitron The dragon ends up destroying some of the pods by simply knocking into them! Some of the pods land on the ground as they stick to it. There are several flash's of light that does not last nearly as long as the one before and it does not knock them out or deafen them. Three space ship seem to appear in the air as the blue lights everywhere on them makes them easy to see... The ships are huge!

[pic https://i.imgur.com/M0qmxjq.jpg]


The ships seem to be targeting the pods as they all shoot them with an assortment of weapons! It only takes out a small fraction of the pods though...
  GodPro123 / 21d 10h 43m 9s
Raine looks up in the sky, seeing the performance in front of him, yells aloud [b [#b11b1e "NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS SO COOL!!!"]] He continues [#b11b1e "Did you summon that bad ass dragon iris? My abilities are looking a little lack luster...]]
  Raine Beau / Succboi / 21d 13h 45m 39s
Iris tries to think quickly in order to get them out of this situation than an idea comes to mind as sends her thoughts out to someone or something, [b [i [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" Jeena... I'm in quite a bind... I need your help as I can't get away without sacrificing lives or revealing my secret, please act quickly...]]]] Iris continues to smoke as she waits for a response. In a matter of seconds, thoughts are sent to Iris' mind, [b [i [#11b68f [font "Bell MT" I'm on my way, it should take me too long...]]]] About a minute or so after receiving the message something is seen flying towards the mechanical rocks. With the night sky being lit up more than usual, it isn't too hard to see what it heading towards the mechanical rocks. It appears to be a dragon, however not a normal looking one that are told in stories and tales as this one has a mist like appearance.

[pic https://i.imgur.com/ETgFO3om.jpg]

The dragon's body suddenly solidifies as it attempts to knock the mechanical rocks away from locations of any people near by on the ground, to the best of it's ability.
  Iris Kibu / Kilala25 / 9d 9h 49m 27s
"Oh dear lord, may your creations lay the foundation to our evolution." V says as he moves the water shield higher in the air. V motions them to move out of the way as he moves the water above their heads. "Whatever your abilities are, I hope they can prevent any damage to us, because this is more of a Plan B type strategy I am using right now."
  Vladimir Dorato "V" / Sinsear / 22d 11h 1m 11s
[google-font <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Orbitron' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>]
[h3 [i NARRATOR]]
[Orbitron As the three stand there. The raining objects come closer. They are identifiable as mechanical rocks of alien origin!

[pic https://i.imgur.com/BVAP1M7.jpg]
  GodPro123 / 22d 11h 8m 13s
Iris takes out a cigarette, lighting it with a lighter. She takes a few puffs, holds it in for a bit and blows out two rings of smoke. [b [#18fbc6 [font "Bell MT" "No pot... just regular cigarettes... By the way, is the world going crazy or are there usually gun shots heard at this hour... I'm not usually out this late."]]]
  Iris Kibu / Kilala25 / 9d 9h 50m 43s
Raine looks at the two and goes, [b [#b11b1e "I for one don't really care if you smoke but I won't lie V, one last drink wouldn't hurt. I'm not a drinker but I might as well get one, you know? As for the meteors, I'm sure fine, something tells me you guys aren't exactly normal humans and I do have a trick or too up my sleeve.]]
  Succboi / 23d 10h 50m 35s
123

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
123