Isamu/nomey1 Chat

/ By nomey1 [+Watch]

Replies: 113 / 72 days 16 hours 5 minutes 47 seconds

Allowed Users

  1. [Allowed] Isamu


[center [pic http://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/a5/87/73a587e4304620d1b71748efd6f030fc.gif]]
[center [i Our private chat.]]

Reply

You don't have permission to post in this thread.

Roleplay Responses

[center [h3 Teamwork]]

[center [b Arthur had swung wildly as he withstood the onslaught of attacks. As he struggled and fought in vain with his brute strength and endurance he flailed desperately. Though as one had leaped toward him taking advantage she had come right through! He wasn't sure how but she brightened things up in here! Arthur had smirked slamming his blade down into the beast knocking it to the ground. The beast had carefully circled him.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Nice job!]]]

[center [b He smiled thinking to himself "I knew she was more than just a pretty face!" He had a feeling sure she looked flat gorgeous. However, something about her eyes screamed... Intelligence she was very capable too! Though Arthur wasn't a very good judge of character he just got that vibe from her. All he knew she could have been more simple like him but seems he was spot on. At least this time though it wasn't long before she started firing bolts into the beast. She was taking them down at a faster rate than he was.]]

[center [b Arthur tried to swing and hack away he didn't want to be outdone by anyone man or woman. Though the beast had seen her as a major threat they had turned from Arthur lunging their way to her! Arthur had through his sword between her and them to cause them to back up. As they prepared to launch a follow-up strike he jumped in front of her. Blocking with his metal-covered body as he started to wrestle with one of the beasts. Throwing it back he placed himself to be her human shield the beast had snarled his way as he gave a smirk wiping under his chin.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center I know the lady is lovely but you haven't finished you're dance with me first pups!]]]


[center [b He spit some blood to the side as he cracked his neck and his knuckles as he gave a whistle. He was trying to taunt their attention sadly without his sword he wouldn't be to slash three away at a time. He'd have to count on her to finish this up but there weren't many of the beasts left this is what they'd call a "home stretch"]]
  Arthur / Kudaketa / 7d 2h 44m 16s
[font "Bookman Old Style" Sayumi nodded as Arthur offered to take the lead. Better having a tank of a man fight up front than a girl who dealt with mostly ranged weapons and attacks. She was about to lower herself to the ground when she realized just how dark the space was. How was he going to fight in there. Blight Wolves have night vision which really helps them to hunt and travel during the night time. The knight, as far as she could tell, was just human.

As she thought about what to do, she could hear the battle between him and the wolves. She had to find a good way to light up the space without accidentally hurting Arthur. If she used her fire bomb like she did last time there was too much of a chance that he would be in range and get hurt. What else did she have in her bag...?

[b "Hey can you use any of that magic lighten things up in here?"]

She huffed at the comment. That is not what her magical talents were and she already knew that he would need light. However, she knew that he just didn't want to die so she couldn't quite snap at the poor guy.

[b [#ff3333 "I'm working on it!"]]

Digging through her bag, she found a couple bottles of glowing liquid from another nocturnal creature she had hunted down: Firetoads. Bigger than your average toad, they are nocturnal creatures that, like fireflies, blinked their lights at night in order to communicate with each other. The only difference is that the lights are due to a certain slime that they excrete off of their smooth, glass-looking skin.

She tied three of these jars onto three separate bolts. Taking careful aim, she fired them at the rocky walls. Fortunately, the bolts dug deeply into the wall so that it did not fall. The jars collided into the wall, shattering open and spilling the contents all over the walls. With the splatter and dripping of the bright slime, it gave a bright glow to the surrounding area and made things more visible.

[b [#ff3333 "How's that?"]] Sayumi asked as she collected her bolts, ready to use them on the wolves below. She wasn't going to make Arthur do [i all] the fighting alone.]
  Sayumi / nomey1 / 29d 3h 21m 22s
[center [h3 Catching Up]]

[center [b Arthur had offered a smile as she gave her name. Afterwards he had sighed as he saw her fly off to another direction. He knew he'd lag behind a bit seeing her fancy toy as he sprinted as fast as he could in his heavy armor.]]

[center [b As Arthur gave a nod as he pulled his arm back reaching for his massive blade he charged into the cave. He decided to take the lead as he decided to forgo any idea of stealth with his armor? It seemed pointless to even try to sneak up on them.]]


[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Thanks! Let me take the front okay?]]]

[center [b As he charged forward he realized it was rather hard to see maybe she had some magic that could light this place up? He should have packed more carefully as he heard snarling he took a small smile as he took his stance. Gripping his blade with both hands as he stared into the darkness]]


[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Clever, making sure to fight me where I can't see huh?]]]


[center [b A few wolves began to lunge as Arthur closed eyes listening to every snarl every paw patter across the rock. As he pulled his blade backing taking a few steps backward slashing downward in a wide massive arc of a swing. If he could cleave through a large space of area he didn't need to precise or accurate on where they were. As another pattered on all fours running to his side biting at his shoulder plate from the left. Another from his right and two more at his ankles biting at his greaves. As he struggled a bit cutting down another trying to bite and hold him down. Two more down Arthur was sure there couldn't be many left four maybe five.]]


[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Hey can you use any of that magic to lighten things up in here?]]]

[center [b He asked as he began to kick and struggle at the wolves but he had decided if he killed one? Or broke free? They might chase after her instead and so he had let them bite at him. Sure it hurt a bit but he could play chew toy while she thought of something.]]
  Arthur / Kudaketa / 47d 7h 52m 58s
[font "Bookman Old Style" Sayumi let out a soft sigh of relief as the young man finally took action and stood in front of her. Now she wouldn't have to worry too much about keeping the Blight Wolves off of her. He was wearing some heavy-duty armor so he could handle the brute force a lot better than she could.

She continued to shoot at them with her crossbow, much preferring to fight at a distance rather than head-on. Those that remained of the pack attempted to retreat. She was ready to go after them, but then the man spoke and she was forced to look at him directly. As he spoke, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Just what was he talking about? What job? Her reasons for being there were different from his, yet that possibility didn't seem to cross his mind.

He beamed at her, though, introducing himself as Arthur and offering to split the reward money fifty-fifty. Her eyes brightened at those words, though typically she tried to not be the greedy type. It had been a while since she earned money, however, and knew that eventually she would need more.

He didn't have to know, right?

[b [#ff3333 "Name's Sayumi,"]] she said with a polite smile. [b [#ff3333 "Let's hurry, before they get away completely."]]

As quickly as she could, the red-head grabbed her previously discarded broom. Within seconds she was in the air, sitting comfortably on her transport.

[b [#ff3333 "They went... this way,"]] she said, mostly to herself, flying in the direction that she saw the wolves go. She didn't go too quickly, making sure to give the Arthur fellow enough time to catch up from the ground. [b [#ff3333 "There!"]] she exclaimed suddenly, seeing their large bodies dart into yet another cove. [b [#ff3333 "Hurry!"]]]
  Sayumi / nomey1 / 50d 3h 34m 58s
[center [h3 Father Said]]

[center [b Arthur stood as he saw her go to town. As her red hair flowed with the wind and she moved with a certain grace and beauty. He had blinked a bit drawn to the scene unfolding in front of him. Oh no she was here to take the reward wasn't she? Drat a rival so soon? Father said that beautiful women are nothing but a trouble! As a hero in training he couldn't afford to let that trouble distract him from his goal! She had wielded magic as she moved the wolves around. It was true those who were blessed can only use so much magic before it was worn out but he hadn't expected her to ask for help.

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Y-You got it!]]]

[center [b He said as he stood in front of her slashing a wolf down with a heavy arc from his large and mighty blade. The Wolves had growled backing up looking at the two as Arthur let out a cocky chuckle wiping under his nose. He lived for this kinda thing after all it was all he was really good at.]]

[center [b As three lunged his way he drew his blade as the bunch fell against his blade he slammed the back with a slow but heavy swing as they got back up growling at the man. He wasn't quite as graceful or beautiful in doing things he hadn't used a single blessed magic yet. His movements were more clunky and powerful rather than graceful or precise as his father said. Guts valor and strength paired with more guts valor and strength! That's why Arthur trained everyday the way he had to wield such massive armor and a blade like that to boot. The wolves growled looking at the two as they ran back into the nearest cove as they began to make a retreat. Arthur hadn't chased them or used any magic to strike from behind as he let out a heavy sigh.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Hey! We gotta get them all or I won't get paid! So what are you doing here huh? I'm guessing they sent another sellsword in case. I was pretty sure I called dibs on this job! How am I supposed to become a knight if I don't make a name for myself?]]]

[center [b He shrugged and slung his blade over his back as he let out a sigh than a brimming smile. Couldn't be helped he supposed as he gave a slight bow.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center The names Arthur! So I think I'm going to head in and chase after them I'm guessing you're coming too? How about this we split the reward fifty fifty okay?]]]

[center [b He said as he crossed his arms with his armor clanking around. He wasn't excited about that but at least they'd get the job done faster right?]]
  Arthur / -Isamu- / 59d 6h 27m 25s
[font "Bookman Old Style" Bright red hair flew wildly in the air behind the young woman who currently was flying on a broomstick. It was a special broom she bought a couple years ago that enhanced her natural magical ability of telekinesis and turned it into a levitation ability. It was worth the purchase, for this was the best mode of transportation in her opinion. She didn’t have to feed it or fill it up with more gas or other source of fuel.

Sayumi stopped for a moment, hovering over a village, and took out a map from her messenger bag. Looking it over, she appeared to be on the right track. There were rumors going around in the neighboring areas that this village was the one that recently started to become harassed by a pack of Blight Wolves. This species tended to roam from place to place, but this was the first time in a while that a pack made base in a place so close to the human population. It wasn’t immediately obvious on the outside that the village was in trouble, but she could sense a feeling of dread and tension.

With a nod to herself, the map is stored away and she continues on her way to the cove. The village was fortunate to have some space between them and the location of the wolves by a big hill that one had to climb in order to get there, but those hurdles probably didn’t matter much to those wolves once it became nighttime. It was the middle of the afternoon so, hopefully, she could catch the pack by surprise and have some advantage. She would have to rely on that advantage, since she would be alone in the fight.

Still on the broom, Sayumi slowed down so that she was creeping silently closer to where the pack was located. She kept her eyes and ears open in order to not be caught by surprise. As soon as she saw them, however, she completely froze. Slow, deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out...

With a smirk, she landed on the ground and left her broom alone for the time being. She dug out a bottle with dark, unidentifiable liquid the color of crimson out of her bag. Using as much strength as she could muster, she threw it directly at the group of Blight Wolves. Some had been sleeping, others had been lazy sitting or moving about, but all jumped in alertness as glass shattered and the ground around them was suddenly lit ablaze. She didn’t manage to catch all of them on fire, but she hadn’t planned on that being enough to take care of the wolves.

As the wolves finally identified her as the cause of the fire, they did not hesitate to charge. Sayumi was prepared, for her hands were already out in front of her. She used her telekinesis in order to throw the two closest wolves to her and threw them against the nearest wall or tree as hard as she could. This was the time she needed to grab the crossbow from her back and prep it with a bolt.

Just then, something caught the corner of her eye. Someone who appeared to be a knight, eagerly wielding a large sword, standing a few feet away. She couldn’t keep an eye on him for long because there were wolves still attempting to rip her throat out.

After shooting at one of the wolves, she loaded the crossbow with another bolt and said, [b [#ff3333 “You planning to just stand there?”]] She shoots at another wolf. [b [#ff3333 “I would appreciate some help.”]]]
  Sayumi / nomey1 / 60d 3h 3m 54s
[center [h3 "Alkine"]]
[center [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRIX9ydDeo]]


[center [pic http://i.imgur.com/fNyEDvv.jpg]]

[center [b In a world reformed men and women all began to adapt and change to match the world in turn. In the mystical world of Alkine were such innovative youth some working toward the future in all sorts of different ways. Developing new automobiles others finding and discovering new creatures across the land and others? In a more simple old fashioned nature. Arthur was one such man who wished to strive for the future in such a way. With his own two hands. Here he was in Briar Glen borders away from the icy tundra of Ilfrey.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Work work work... Something has to be around here.]]]

[center [pic http://images.mmorpg.com/features/7660/images/Halls%20-%20Concept_t.jpg]]

[center [b The young armored male paced with a lighthearted tune. A cheerful trot as he made his way through the massive halls. As he heard few cars drive through in the open windows. This place was a guild hall one for sell swords no less. Only those who were registered within the kingdoms government and Arthur was one such man. It didn't make one hold a fancy title like "Knight" but they could legally do such work.]]


[center [b Arthur's card was however labelled simply as level one. He had to achieve more feats before changing that he had worked a lot at home. Though he wasn't registered yet now he is an official Mercenary. The guild he hailed from was known as Twilight Mercenary.]]

[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Blight wolves have infested a cove in a village not to far from here. Hmm.. That's only a few miles from here it's a shame I don't really own a horse or my own set of wheels.]]]

[center [b Arthur placed his hands on his side with a grin the exercise never hurt anyone right? He pulled out a paper from the front desk with a pen as he began to head back to the request board. He began to write down the information and it wasn't much longer before he was off.]]


[center [h3 First Official Request]]

[center [b This was his first request since he had been registered! He could feel himself shaking in his armor. He was so excited! He couldn't wait to finally help someone out! He was pumped as he began to climb up a large hill he saw a cove not much further ahead. He had reached for his massive two handed blade with a grin. Hopefully another merc hadn't beat him here he wanted to play the hero. He couldn't do that if anyone else was cutting in the action right?]]


[google-font http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine]
[tangerine [size25 [center Time to put the good ol family blade to good use! Ready or not baddies here I come!!]]]
  Arthur / Isamu / 67d 8h 10m 55s
12345678

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
12345678