ᗯIᑭ

/ By artydesk [+Watch]

Replies: 12 / 147 days 11 hours 36 minutes 24 seconds

I don't mind if you watch this thread. Just don't steal anything.

Feel free to comment or message me if you're not happy with my post.

People Online

Realtime Roleplay/Chat (not stored forever)

  Currently: No Character - Profile Logout
WAK [Sound when new reply]

Realtime Responses



Roleplay Reply. Do not chat here. (50 character limit.)

Custom Pic URL: Text formatting is now all ESV3.

Roleplay Responses

[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/uDaaLru.png]] [google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quicksand] [quicksand It seemed that they had all left at different times. However, even though she was aware that she was the only person left standing in the room. She wondered how she was going to get to the Mansion. She didn't have any money.]

[quicksand She thought about asking the Keeper, and concluded upon doing so. Then went to New Orleans.]

[quicksand When had arrived at New Orleans, she decided to book a motel. Since the Keeper had only given her one hundred dollars. So she couldn't get a dress.]

[quicksand When she had booked a motel, she had decided to unpack all of her belonging's. Such as her clothes. When she had unpacked her clothes. She decided to make her way to the mansion.]

[quicksand So without further ado, she had left the ropm.]

[quicksand Several minutes later, she had arrived. And she was surrounded by many people. She hoped that she wasn't interrupting anything. As she heard Christopher Silver's introduce himself.]

[quicksand When she walked inside the Mansion, she hesitated. As she has never been inside a mansion this big before. However, as she hesitated. Someone bumped into her.]

[quicksand She decided to apologise immediately. As it was busy]

[quicksand All of a sudden, there was a speech. Something about heroes. She wasn't listening. As she had just seen a Scythe on the wall.]

[quicksand So the witch had killed a ghost?]

[quicksand [i Perhaps it wasn't overconfidence then.]]

[quicksand Several minutes later, Ethan was speaking to her. But she wasn't paying attention.]
[quicksand “We need a plan, Everyone should meet in the garden. We should spread out and find Andras and Lilith.”]

[quicksand "Alright." She knew they weren't here yet, so she went to get a drink.]

[quicksand However, as soon as she saw the brown colour, she saw the demigod's. She turned back. And instead waited for Andras and Lilith to show up.] [+white white white white]
  Maximilian / Infinity- / 6d 9h 26m 39s
[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/uDaaLru.png]] [google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quicksand] [quicksand It seemed that they had all left at different times. However, even though she was aware that she was the only person left standing in the room. She wondered how she was going to get to the Mansion. She didn't have any money.]

[quicksand She thought about asking the Keeper, and concluded upon doing so. Then went to New Orleans.]


[quicksand When had arrived at New Orleans, she decided to book a motel. Since the Keeper had only given her one hundred dollars. So she couldn't get a dress.]

[quicksand When she had booked a motel, she had decided to unpack all of her belonging's. Such as her clothes. When she had unpacked her clothes. She decided to make her way to the mansion.]

[quicksand So without further ado, she had left the ropm.]

[quicksand Several minutes later, she had arrived. And she was surrounded by many people. She hoped that she wasn't interrupting anything. As she heard Christopher Silver's introduce himself.]

[quicksand When she walked inside the Mansion, she hesitated. As she has never been inside a mansion this big before. However, as she hesitated. Someone bumped into her.]

[quicksand She decided to apologise immediately. As it was busy]

[quicksand All of a sudden, there was a speech. Something about heroes. She wasn't listening. As she had just seen a Scythe on the wall.]

[quicksand So the witch had killed a ghost?]

[quicksand [i Perhaps it wasn't overconfidence then.]]

[quicksand Several minutes later, Ethan was speaking to her. But she wasn't paying attention.]
[quicksand “We need a plan, Everyone should meet in the garden. We should spread out and find Andras and Lilith.”]

[quicksand "Alright." She knew they weren't here yet, so she went to get a drink.]

[quicksand However, as soon as she saw the brown colour, she saw the demigod's. She turned back. And instead waited for Andras and Lilith to show up.]
  Enya / Infinity- / 6d 9h 27m 32s
[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/EhEYc7D.png]] [google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quicksand] [quicksand [size15 As soon as he turned back from the stairs, he decided to wait at the bar. Whilst he was there, he got a beer. Since he was going to be here for quite a while.]]
[quicksand [size15 Several minutes later, he saw Kael.]]
[quicksand [size15 "Any word from Damaris?" He asked, as soon as he put his phone away.]]
[quicksand [size15 Several minutes later, Damaris walked in. "Aw, you look so cute, the suit fits you, wallflower." As she said the word [I wallflower], he thought. [I Wallflower? I've been too busy going around gathering information] perhaps he was being more quite than usual. But the only reason why that was was he still didn't trust Damaris as his friend.]]

[quicksand [size15 However, as he was thinking this, his hair caught fire. As he was trying not to take offense. It seemed as though this would usually happen, as he had forgotten how to use his powers. Since he had been on hiatus for a year.]]

[quicksand [size15 However, his hair did not completely catch fire, and so he ignored it.]]

[quicksand [size15 "I forgot about the other one--where's Kael? The walls talk here and there are ears everywhere. We need to regroup."]]

[quicksand [size15 "Kael? He should be-" However, as soon as he had said [I he should be] he looked to his left. And Kael was gone.]]

[quicksand [size15 However; he wasn't surprised. As he was thinking about the basement.]]

[quicksand [size15 He was thinking of a way to get in there without Silver's noticing him. Perhaps someone could distract him? Or he could catch fire to something else. But even if he distracted him, someone else would notice him.]]

[quicksand [size15 When he couldn't think of a way to get into the basement, he replied to Damaris saying [I we need to regroup]]].
  ᗰαχιmιlιαπ / lumos / 32d 8h 51m 42s
When I heard the voice, I was shocked. I was not expecting to hear a reply so soon. I was expecting to hear a reply after three days at least. But as soon as I heard the reply, I picked up the transmitter and said, "Yes! Of course! here are my coordinates," I was a bit shocked, as I couldn't believe that someone had responded so soon.

After responding to the message, I told my fellow crew mates that help is on the way. The whole ship was filled with this cheer. Which I haven't heard in 5 years. I was glad.

However; whilst I was sitting there, I forgot to introduce myself, so I said "By the way, I forgot to introduce myself, i'm Zach." And continued to sit there. Wondering what to do. I was thinking about helping my fellow crew mates. But then decided not to.
  lumos / 32d 10h 23m 6s
[left [pic http://imgur.com/OaOlsmH.jpg]] When I opened my eyes, I felt groggy. As I had just woken up from one hundred years. When I stepped out from my pod. I couldn't walk. It took me a while to stand up again. When I did, I immediately checked the screen before me.

August: Experiment 2206, 75% demon blood, abilities tested. Controls fire when gets angry. Levitation.

Age: 19.

Height: 5'7.

Weight: 140 pounds.

Hair colour: Blue. Natural hair colour: unknown.

Eye colour: Brown (?)

Attitude / Demeanour: Since he is in his teenage years, he shows an attitude of "I could care less."

Demonic Traits: 2206 shows traits of demon horns, which is why he wears a hood. He also shows traits of wings. And scales. But he hides them with his jacket. They seem to protect him from demon blood.

Date of cryogenic input: September 1st 2018.

"I'm August? 2206?" He frowned. Wondering what that was supposed to mean. He also had a lot of Demon blood in him. Which was worrying.

All of a sudden, a door opened behind him. And he jumped. He turned to see a girl.

"What are you doing here?"
  lumos / 36d 4h 37m 29s
When Zeno said "anything you say," August frowned. [I Anything I say?] When Zeno looked suddenly dissatisfied with his surroundings, he didn't seem to care.

"Anything is nice and good as long as it's what we agreed upon. I don't care what you do with this new life of yours so long as you are willing to fulfill your end of the bargain."

"Alright." He replied.

"What's your take on innocent life? Do you think it's precious? Beyond value? What about the influential? The good? Those who lead and bring people up?" Why was he asking him these questions?

"Well, I guess i'd say it's precious. Since they've done nothing wrong. And the influential? It depends what they're talking about. As for the sixth question, I think they're rare.
  lumos / 37d 8h 3m 3s
[google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans] [left [pic http://imgur.com/8oyf0MZ.jpg]] [josefin+sans [size15 Gabriel had been passed out for half an hour, before he woke up. Seeing metal on top of him.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 His arms rose, and he lifted the metal on top of him. Shortly afterwards, he stood up. He was in pain, but he didn't show it.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 When he had stood up, he saw his team lying on the floor.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 "Gabriel, report. Come in, Commander Reyes. God damn it, Gabe!"]]
[josefin+sans [size15 "I'm alive." he responded. Waiting for his team member's to get up. He was waiting for a long time.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 When his team member's got up, he commanded them to wait outside the plane. As he was looking for his ammo.]] [josefin+sans [size15 He saw it on the corner of the helicopter. And so picked it up.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 When he was wearing his belt, he stepped outside. Hot air hit him. His eyes widened. How were they going to get to the cargo in this heat?]]
[josefin+sans [size15 He asked one of his men to stay here. Wait for back up. The others followed him.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 When they made their way through the desert, they saw a Reinhardt waiting nearby.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 Before Gabriel knew it, The Reinhardt attacked with fire. He was taken aback. He landed on the floor.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 He immediately stood up again. He ordered his men to move. As they were just standing there.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 When he had shouted [I "move!"] all of his men jumped.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 He then asked if none of his men had seen a Reinhardt before. And they said no. And they had just came back from a crash.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 [I Oh.] He thought. That's why they're terrified.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 During this, he had revealed his shotgun's. Then began to attack.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 He started to attack from where he was standing, as then he could make the omnic lose more health. When the omnic had lost a little bit of health. He moved up close. But as he did so, the robot began to swing his massive hammer at him. He ducked. Shortly afterwards, it was on the floor.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 Gabe was breathing heavily, he didn't want to admit it, but he was warn out. Mostly because of this heat.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 He ordered his men to follow.]]
  | z.e | / lumos / 38d 18h 58m 58s
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

If anyone can hear me... please... please respond.
It has been... 17 days since I last received any communication.
I see the ships. I see the space stations. They're all still there, all intact. But they're all silent. Nobody answers my challenges.
Same with the planetary settlements. This ship is not equipped for planet-fall, but whatever happened to the space structures, I have to assume the same fate befell the planet-bound ones.
Only short-range communications are working. I have been blinking around the galaxy non-stop for the past t wo weeks, trying to find people.
Supplies are dwindling. Fuel is burning up.
I don't know how long I can keep going.
Help me.
This message will repeat nine more times.

When I had sent the message. I was sitting in my office, wondering what to do, we could find another planet with resources on it. But I do not have the necessary equipment to land on a planet. I only had my teleporter. Which had ran out several days ago. I did felt rather tired. but I couldn't sleep. There was no food. And there was no water.

Eight more times....

Still no message. I stood up. And went for a walk. Perhaps getting some exercise would take my mind off things. So without tfurther ado, I walked throughout the whole ship. But it didn't take my mind off things. I was still worried. How were you supposed to take your mind off being stranded in space?

Anyway, when I had finished my walk. I went back to my computer. Still no messages. I will send it seven more times before shutting down.
  lumos / 47d 8h 33m 28s
As soon as I felt the first drop of rain on my face; I woke up. I stood, and saw three people surrounding me.

"You guys just don't know when to quit, do you?" I said, wiping blood off my face. The water made me think that it was a scar. But as soon as I touched my face, it was just a scratch. One of them was holding a knife.
"Do you have the money, or not?" one of them said.

I sighed, "no." I was trying to buy myself some time. To get out of here. I could run to the street if I could dodge their attacks. Perhaps I could use the rain to my advantage.

I stood there. Giving myself some time to get my head together. Then waited for one of them to attack me.

When the one in front of me ran at me, I dodged to the side. Then ducked. As before I knew it, another fist was flying at me. From the side.

"You know-" Before I could finish my sentence, someone struck me from behind. I was about to say, [I you know, I work for the law.] But I was in pain.

Suddenly, they stopped attacking. And I ran.

I was starting to regret not having a gun. But I didn't know that I would be meeting them here. Perhaps I could call one of my colleagues? But then they would know that I was dealing with drug's.

When I had arrived at the street. I saw a crowd up ahead. I tried to blend in. To which I was given weird looks. I looked back, and saw that the drug dealers were looking around. Wondering where I had gone.

I walked further down the street. It was still raining. Perhaps I could shelter from the rain. But where? I continued further on. And saw an abandoned house. It looked old. Which is why it caught my attention.

I hesitated. Then looked back, and saw the drug dealers. I stepped in side.

It was much warmer than I had expected. Someone obviously lived here. When I had blinked rain water from my eyes, I looked around. And saw the house was full of books.

I saw an area about law, so I walked over there. And picked one up. It read "Law 101: Everything You Need To Know About The American Legal System" As I am British. And had never actually been in an American trial before.
  lumos / 47d 15h 46m 6s
_____ is a neighborhood hoodlum, a guy with a record and a knack for getting into unsavory situations. People get a laugh out of his antics, and everyone knows him. Nobody likes him, though, he's not 'anyone important'. He's only attending the university to keep his father's mouth shut, and doesn't mind a fight or a cigarette after OR during his classes. What he lacks in manners, however, he makes up for in brains. He's studying for detective work, and his grades are top notch, though this is not widely known. His mother and younger sister were killed when he was in high school, and he and his father have yet to recover, having become cold and distant. Their killer was never found, and to this day, it drives _ absolutely insane. He was the one that had found them, after all.

As soon as I felt the first drop of rain on my face; I woke up. I stood, and saw three people surrounding me.

"You guys just don't know when to quit, do you?" I said, wiping blood off my face. The water made me think that it was a scar. But as soon as I touched my face, it was just a scratch. One of them was holding a knife.
"Do you have the money, or not?" one of them said.

I sighed, "no." I was trying to buy myself some time. To get out of here. I could run to the street if I could dodge their attacks. Perhaps I could use the rain to my advantage.

I stood there. Giving myself some time to get my head together. Then waited for one of them to attack me.

When the one in front of me ran at me, I dodged to the side. Then ducked. As before I knew it, another fist was flying at me. From the side.

I was about to say [I you know I work for the law.] But before I could someone else was from behind.
  lumos / 49d 6h 2m 49s
[google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans] [left [pic http://imgur.com/8oyf0MZ.jpg]] [josefin+sans [size15 Gabriel Reyes looked down at the scenery below him. All he could see was sand. As he was in the waste land of Australia. He was sent here on a mission. To collect the cargo. But he didn't know what the cargo was. Which was troublesome. Because he had to collect the cargo.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 At any rate, as he was looking down at the scenery below him, he thought of a plan. This plan was to focus on the cargo. Not to get side-tracked with enemies. Apparently the cargo was pretty obvious to spot, but if they don't find the cargo. Then they head back to the helicopter.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 As he was thinking this, he said to Jack. "We should think of a plan." He then stood up, and sat. As his chair was right next to the door.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 Several minutes later, Gabriel stood up again to retrieve his belt. As they were almost there.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 However, almost as soon as he began to retrieve his guns, there was a loud [I boom!]. All of a sudden, the plane lost its engine.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 Gabriel grunted as he was thrown to the side. He wondered what was going on. [I Are there Omnics nearby?] Almost as soon as he thought this, the plane crashed. Something fell on him hard. Then he passed out.]]
  Eɳyɑ / lumos / 50d 21h 43m 53s
[google-font https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans] [josefin+sans [size15 After looking around the city, she decided to go back to the Library. Perhaps the Keeper knew where they were. So without further ado, she gathered her scythe, then tapped it. All you needed was an item from Hell to enter Hell. All of a sudden she was in the library.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 As she saw the other's gathered around the Keeper, she rushed towards them. And wondered what was going on. She was about to ask. but then hesitated.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 All of a sudden, the Keeper walked up to her. And gave her a black envelope “Masked figures will be dazzled with starlight and stones from the earth, but do not be decided even the friendliest of faces can be one of an enemy.” He repeated the riddle to her, since she was in New Orleon's when he said it.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 She frowned, then opened the letter. Seeing that they were invited to a party. Then she thought about the riddle, perhaps this was what the Keeper was talking about? [I "Masked figures will be dazzled with starlight and stones from the Earth"] she didn't know what [I "but do not be decided even the friendliest of faces can be one one of the enemy"] meant. Then she revised [I "even the friendliest of faces can be one one of the enemy"] and thought who would be the enemy.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 When Andras asked about the dresses, Enya disagreed, but she didn't say anything. If they weren't wearing dresses, then it would look odd. After all, it was a ball.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 However, how was she going to get a dress? she didn't have any money.]]
[josefin+sans [size15 "I don't think so." She replied. Besides, how was she going to fight in a dress?]]

[josefin+sans [size15 Whilst she was pondering on whether to get a dress or not. She decided she would first visit her Family. And friend's. She didn't have any Parent's, but she had a Brother and a Sister. However, she hadn't seen them in ages. So perhaps it wasn't such a good idea.]]

[josefin+sans [size15 "I'm ready when you are." she said, as she waited for the other's to head out.]]
  Eɳyɑ / lumos- / 51d 13h 33m 23s
1

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
1