[center [http://i.imgur.com/2Eo1A41.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/CreNxMU.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/6m469Pc.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/dvTVqZl.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/Y5jiDpI.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/Z7LfiHE.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/es5rCIe.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/YqTp3rb.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/jKhRiZ2.png ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/l9BCBTc.jpg ✧] [http://i.imgur.com/Gu9ujEV.jpg ✧] [https://i.imgur.com/YqTp3rb.jpg ✧]]
[right [size09 original art by ccreayus.]]
[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/0P35qEQ.jpg]]
[+white xx] ━━ ❀ [size10 personal information]
✩ [b [size10 NAME]] [size10 Moon.]
✩ [b [size10 GENDER]] [size10 Female]
✩ [b [size10 TIMEZONE]] [size10 Eastern]
[+white xx] ━━ ❀ [size10 currently]
✩ [size10 [b READING]] [size10 The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, The Haunting of Hill House]
✩ [size10 [b PLAYING]] [size10 Stardew Valley, Kingdom Hearts III]
✩ [size10 [b WATCHING]] [size10 Prison School
[+white xx] ━━ ❀ [size10 favorites]
✩ [size10 [b GAMES]] [size10 Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Okami, Final Fantasy , Nier, Nier Automata, Dark Souls III, Bloodborne]
✩ [size10 [b BOOKS]] [size10 The Eyes of the Dragon, Inheritence Cycle]
✩ [size10 [b MANGA]] [size10 Kodocha, Neon Genesis Evangelion]
✩ [size10 [b MOVIES]] [size10 Jacob's Ladder, Repo! The Genetic Opera]
✩ [size10 [b TV SHOWS]] [size10 Supernatural, iZombie]
✩ [size10 [b ANIME]] [size10 Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Ancient Magus Bride, Sailor Moon]
- Lunafreya & Noctis
- Tidus & Yuna
- Sasuke & Sakura
- Cloud & Tifa
- Kaneki & Touka
- Kenny & Craig
- Diana & Akko
- Marceline & Princess Bubblegum
- Max & Chloe
- Makoto & Ann
- D.va & Brigitte
[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/Ktl0416.jpg]]
[center [http://rp.eliteskills.com/vc.php?c=398420 ✩ ｡ ‧]
[size09 So, pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games.
So, pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame.]]
[http://100photos.time.com/ [size10 100 influential photographs]
[http://100photos.time.com/photos/sergeant-ivan-frederick-hooded-man [size10 the hooded man]]
[+white xxxx] [size10 these photos honestly sickened me. to see people smiling while treating [i human beings] poorly, angered me and hurt me. I don't understand how anyone could be proud of their horrible treatment of human beings, to the extent that they posed with them , smiling. I don't understand how they did not feel shame during that moment. Maybe that's just humanity's true color ? I wonder if they feel shame now, that the world has seen them like that. If they do, I wonder if it's shame for their actions, or the shame of their actions being documented and caught.]
[http://all-that-is-interesting.com/napalm-girl [size10 Napalm Girl]]
[http://all-that-is-interesting.com/saigon-execution [size10 Saigon Execution]]
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 [size10 Unit 731]]
[left [pic http://i.imgur.com/OjASvTm.png]]
[center [size10 「ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ☾」]
[#C0C0C0 [size08 she paints in grey.]]]
[center [http://rp.eliteskills.com/vc.php?c=398021 ⋅ ｡ ☾ ◦]
[size09 Please keep chasing me,
your southern constellations got me so dizzy.
It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me.
Before I get you home you're nearly frozen,
but I'll never let you freeze without me.]]
[center [size09 the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster.
sometimes the moon looks brighter than the sun.
I just want to fade away into the sky under the sea.
A million kisses underwater as we walk into the ocean waves.
Do you see me at all under the tall waves?
If it makes you less sad, we'll start talking again.
You can tell me how vile I already know that I am.
And if it makes you less sad, I'll take your pictures all down.
Every picture you paint, I will paint myself out.]
[+white xxxx][u [b [size10 playlist]]]
[size09 [+white xxx]❥song For isabelle
[+white xxx]❥the sky under the sea
[+white xxx]❥southern constellations
[+white xxx]❥the boy who blocked his own shot
[+white xxx]❥play crack the sky]
[center [#c0c0c0 [size09 I'm a moon that never shows it's face.]]]
[right [http://jti.lib.virginia.edu/japanese/hyakunin/noJIS/hyaku33.html [size09 Ki no Tomonori]]
[http://jti.lib.virginia.edu/japanese/hyakunin/noJIS/hyaku9.html [size09 Ono no Komachi]]
[http://jti.lib.virginia.edu/japanese/hyakunin/noJIS/hyaku59.html [size09 Akazome Emon]]]
[center [size10 "What is 'human' to you people?"]
[http://i.imgur.com/pYtmDbu.png ✿] [http://i.imgur.com/bmH0CvT.gif ✿] [http://i.imgur.com/ujYWSzu.jpg ✿] [http://i.imgur.com/UHwnkgJ.jpg ✿]
[center ° ·ˈ∗
So I have two kind of world ideas
My initial idea is that it's in the U.S. during WW2 and while the military is off fighting overseas the country gets ransacked by vamp monsters
And my character isnt aware of being half vampire at that point but becomes aware due to blood lust and tragedy ensues
But he ultimately decides to fight against the worse vampire monsters to save the people hes come to care about, rather than giving a shit about the rest of the world
Or modern day
Where my mans discovers that the same thing from back then is happening again where the scary monsters are popping up and going on killing sprees in the city and the guy responsible for my vampirism is behind it so I have a personal vendetta and want to kill him
But about my character, hmm
Hes in a lot of pain, but pretends he hasnt
Hes just decided feeling nothing is better than being hurt so hes shut himself off to everything except for anger
He was born in the 20s so at some point after WW2 he was hurt beyond the brink of repair and shut down
So hes been sleepwalking through life for the last couple decades
And being half vamp makes him feel as if he cant be among people but in the 40s he murdered the other vamps so he doesnt belong anywhere
He looks early 20s but is like, uh
I guess early 90s
Which is relatively young for vampires
And hes tried to kill himself several times but his body always recovers so he gave up
So hes suffering from a lot of PTSD, he has sort of reverse phantom limb in the sense that hes had limbs removed and regrown but he feels as if they arent his
Hes pretty damaged
Hmm I think I eventually wanna do both
So doing ww2 would flesh me out more
I could actually write the backstory instead of referring to it vaguely
He thinks he is human because he was raised by human parents
And I'm not sure how exactly he got vampirism
Either his mom was assaulted by a vamp and hes that vamps full son or his mom was infected while he was womb chillin
In my mind vampirism has like a 75% chance to turn a new convert into a rabid monster and 25% to basically just make you a regular ass vamp
I've been thinking about it a lot
I already know that part
So basically becoming a vampire kills you and then you're reborn in a way
And you stay the same age as when you died
So the effects of being a vamp on my boi dont start until he dies for the first time
Basically A wouldnt have the strength vampires do but he doesnt have the weaknesses either
So he can do some of what they can but not all of it
A regular vamp would kick his ass
He a stringy boi
I want him to think she dies in the forties and find her a long time later
so he can be reminded of who he was when he was younger and not cold
yessss, that was my plan! It'd be convincing too bc she has no idea she's half
She thought her dad was human
this is exciting
I think he is gonna assume his mom was assaulted by a vamp in some way but when he actually finds his pops in the modern era it'll be revealed that they were actually lovers
but his dad doesn't give a shit about her
I can see that fight already
my boi will get ripped to shreds
I imagine modern him to really think he is like this evil bad ass who can't feel pain
and then his dad completely demolishes him
that would send his world spinning haha
and probs fuck with his ego
Oh yeah he definitely has an ego
I think after your character dies he's gonna grow to think humans are pathetic and fragile
his big issue is feeling like he doesn't belong anywhere
because he isn't human enough for humans or vampire enough for vamps
he could probably fit in along with a small group of humans
He thinks he is more of a tragic figure than he is
so he feels as if he doesn't deserve to be around people who care about him
❀ ° ｡ ‧ ✧
❝ you were the sun to which my eyes would not adjust.
I was a fountain you could never drink enough . ❞
❀ ° ｡ ‧ ✧
❝ shimmering under the moon made of anger and hate .❞xxxxxxx
❝ I'm uncaught and still swimming alone in the lake ,
❝ shimmering under the moon made in anger and hate .❞xxxxx
it's ghost pokemon month! time for spooky celebrations.
I mostly game, work, and cuddle my pets
lol / ds3 / ffxiv / fe / kh
Everyday I felt a little less pain inside.
But at that rate I knew I'd hurt until the day I died.
I refused to let the darkness have the last say.
━━━ ✿ ☾ ✿ ━━━
I'm waiting on all of my demons to come and take me home.
cherry blossoms bloom for a day , then they f l o a t away .
(n) a moving mechanical device made in imitation of a human being.