The Sorting Ceramony

/ By MakiOnyx [+Watch]

Replies: 14 / 3 years 358 days 2 hours 51 minutes 3 seconds

[center [pic http://i.imgur.com/migTXHD.jpg]]


[youtube https://youtu.be/L_F9IO9i2lA?list=PLL5qTyi7Pe8efwFMHaDH8GefADvI9o7J_]


[center [font “Segoe” All students who attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are sorted within their home on their first year unless they are transferring in from one of the other magic training facilities for various reasons. For the Sorting Hat to know which house a student belongs to, he must dive into the mind and answer certain questions. Below are a list of questions the Sorting Hat seeks to answer. Please post the answers he will find based on the character’s traits and mindset and not your own. The Sorting Hat will reveal to you your intended house with those answers in mind.

[b [u Question 1]]
[b Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?]
[i • Ordinary]
[i • Ignorant]
[i • Cowardly]
[i • Selfish]

[b [u Question 2]]
[b Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: ]
[i • A crackling log fire ]
[i • The sea ]
[i • Fresh parchment ]
[i • Home ]

[b [u Question 3]]
[b Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you: ]
[i • Love ]
[i • Glory ]
[i • Wisdom ]
[i • Power ]

[b [u Question 4]]
[b After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? ]
[i • Miss you, but smile ]
[i • Ask for more stories about your adventures ]
[i • Think with admiration of your achievements ]
[i • I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts ]

[b [u Question 5]]
[b What kind of instrument most pleases your ear? ]
[i • The violin ]
[i • The trumpet ]
[i • The piano ]
[i • The drum ]

[b [u Question 6]]
[b Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?]
[i • Hunger ]
[i • Cold ]
[i • Loneliness ]
[i • Boredom ]
[i • Being ignored ]

[b [u Question 7]]
[b Which of the following would you most like to study? ]
[i • Centaurs ]
[i • Goblins ]
[i • Merpeople ]
[i • Ghosts ]
[i • Vampires ]
[i • Werewolves ]
[i • Troll ]

[b [u Question 8]]
[b Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you: ]
[i • Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance? ]
[i • Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
[i • Draw your wand and stand your ground? ]
[i • Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells?]]

[b [u Question 9]]
[b You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:]
[i • Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting? ]
[i • Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight? ]
[i • Suggest that all three of you should fight ? ]
[i • Volunteer to fight? ]

[b [u Question 10]]
[b Moon or stars? ]
[i • Moon ]
[i • Stars ]

[b [u Question 11]]
[b Black or White? ]
[i • Black ]
[i • White ]

[b [u Question 12]]
[b Dawn or dusk? ]
[i • Dawn ]
[i • Dusk ]

[b [u Question 13 ]]
[b Left or Right? ]
[i • Left ]
[i • Right ]

[b [u Question 14]]
[b Heads or tails? ]
[i • Heads ]
[i • Tails ]

[b [u Question 15]]
[b Forest or river? ]
[i • Forest ]
[i • River ]

[b [u Question 16]]
[b You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first? ]
[i • The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples ]
[i • The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other ]
[i • The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling ]
[i • The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye ]

[b [u Question 17]]
[b Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink? ]
[i • The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds. ]
[i • The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums. ]
[i • The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room. ]
[i • The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions. ]

[b [u Question 18]]
[b Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? ]
[i • The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking ]
[i • The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin ]
[i • The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within ]
[i • The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.' ]

[b [u Question 19]]
[b A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: ]
[i • Ask what makes them think so? ]
[i • Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx? ]
[i • Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing? ]
[i • Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor. ]

[b [u Question 20]]
[b What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? ]
[i • Apparition and Disapparition ]
[i • Transfiguration ]
[i • Flying on a broomstick ]
[i • Hexes and jinxes ]
[i • All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them ]
[i • Secrets about the castle ]
[i • Every area of magic I can ]

[b [u Question 21]]
[b Which would you rather be? ]
[i • Envied ]
[i • Imitated ]
[i • Trusted ]
[i • Praised ]
[i • Liked ]
[i • Feared ]

[b [u Question 22]]
[b If you could have any power, which would you choose? ]
[i • The power to read minds ]
[i • The power of invisibility ]
[i • The power of superhuman strength ]
[i • The power to speak to animals ]
[i • The power to change the past ]
[i • The power to change your appearance at will ]

[b [u Question 23]]
[b One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do? ]
[i • Lie and say you don't know . ]
[i • Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate . ]
[i • Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. ]
[i • You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started. ]

[b [u Question 24]]
[b A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could? ]
[i • Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book ]
[i • Cure > Book > Records ]
[i • Records > Cure > Book ]
[i • Records > Book > Cure ]
[i • Book > Cure > Records ]
[i • Book > Records > Cure ]

[b [u Question 25]]
[b Which road tempts you most? ]
[i • The wide, sunny, grassy lane ]
[i • The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley ]
[i • The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods ]
[i • The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings ]

[b [u Question 26]]
[b Which nightmare would frighten you most? ]
[i • Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling ]
[i • An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked ]
[i • Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are. ]
[i • Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you. ]

[b [u Question 27]]
[b How would you like to be known in history? ]
[i • The Wise ]
[i • The Good ]
[i • The Great ]
[i • The Bold ]

[b [u Hatstall]]
[b Which house would you most like to be in?]
[i • Gryffindor ]
[i • Hufflepuff ]
[i • Ravenclaw ]
[i • Slytherin]
]]

[center [size10 These questions are from the Pottermore wiki if they seem familiar with you. I take no credit in writing them]]

People Online

Realtime Roleplay/Chat (not stored forever)

  Currently: No Character - Profile Logout
WAK [Sound when new reply]

Realtime Responses



Roleplay Reply. Do not chat here. (50 character limit.)

Custom Pic URL: Text formatting is now all ESV3.

Roleplay Responses

[b [u Question 1]]
Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Cowardly


[b [u Question 2]]
Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• A crackling log fire


[b [u Question 3]]
Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Wisdom


[b [u Question 4]]
After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Ask for more stories about your adventures

[b [u Question 5]]
What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The trumpet


[b [u Question 6]]
Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Boredom


[b [u Question 7]]
Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Ghosts


[b [u Question 8]]
Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?


[b [u Question 9]]
You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Volunteer to fight?

[b [u Question 10]]
Moon or stars?
• Stars

[b [u Question 11]]
Black or White?
• Black


[b [u Question 12]]
Dawn or dusk?
• Dusk

[b [u Question 13]]
Left or Right?
• Left


[b [u Question 14]]
Heads or tails?
• Heads


[b [u Question 15]]
Forest or River?
• Forest

[b [u Question 16]]
You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other


[b [u Question 17]]
Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions.

[b [u Question 18]]
Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within

[b [u Question 19]]
A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?


[b [u Question 20]]
What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Every area of magic I can

[b [u Question 21]]
Which would you rather be?
• Envied

[b [uQuestion 22]]
If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds

[b [u Question 23]]
One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?

• Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate . [b "Actually, I know I'm the best, and I don't need to call him out. He'll be found out or he'll slip up again soon enough."]


[b [s Question 24]]
A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Book > Records > Cure

[b [u Question 25]]
Which road tempts you most?
• The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings

[b [u Question 26]]
Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked [b "How boring! That's cruelty to children! I can't explore a place like that."]


[b [u Question 27]]
How would you like to be known in history?
• The Bold

[b [u Hatstall]]
Which house would you most like to be in?
• Hufflepuff
  . viveka. / Rigby / 3y 352d 23h 26m 27s
Question 1: Ordinary
Question 2: The Sea
Question 3: Power [i (duh!)]
Question 4: Think about your achievements.
Question 5: The Violin
Question 6: Being ignored
Question 7: Vampires
Question 8: Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
Question 9: Suggest that all three of you should fight .
Question 10: Stars
Question 11: Black
Question 12: Dusk
Question 13: Left
Question 14: Heads
Question 15: River
Question 16: The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples.
Question 17: The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
Question 18: The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin.
Question 19: Agree, and ask whether they’d like a free sample of a jinx? [i ]
Question 20: Hexes and curses. [i ]
Question 21: Feared
Question 22: The power to read minds.
Question 23: You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.
Question 24: Records > Book > Cure
Question 25: The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley.
Question 26: Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you. [i ]
Question 27: The Great
Hatstall: Slytherin [i (?)]
  Zane Galloway / Osiris / 3y 353d 20h 9m 49s
[b [u Question 1]]
[b Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?]
[i Selfish]


[b [u Question 2]]
[b Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:]
[i Home]


[b [u Question 3]]
[b Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:]
[i Love]


[b [u Question 4]]
[b After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?]
[i Miss you, but smile]]


[b [u Question 5]]
[b What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?]
[i The piano]


[b [u Question 6]]
[b Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?]
[i Hunger]


[b [u Question 7]]
[b Which of the following would you most like to study?]
[i Merpeople]


[b [u Question 8]]
[b Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:]
[i Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?]


[b [u Question 9]]
[b You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:]
[i Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?]


[b [u Question 10]]
[b Moon or stars?]
[i Stars]


[b [u Question 11]]
[b Black or White?]
[i White]


[b [u Question 12]]
[b Dawn or dusk?]
[i Dawn]


[b [u Question 13]]
[b Left or Right?]
[i Right]


[b [u Question 14]]
[b [u Heads or tails?]]
[i Tails]


[b [u Question 15]]
[b Forest or river?]
[i Forest]


[b [u Question 16]]
[b You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?]
[i The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other]


[b [u Question 17]]
[b Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?]
[i The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.]


[b [u Question 18]]
[b Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?]
[i The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking]


[b [u Question 19]]
[b A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:]
[i Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.]


[b [u Question 20]]
[b What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?]
[i All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them]


[b [u Question 21]]
[b Which would you rather be?]
[i Trusted]


[b [u Question 22]]
[b If you could have any power, which would you choose?]
[i The power to speak to animals]


[b [u Question 23]]
[b One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?]
[i Lie and say you don't know .]

[b [u Question 24]]
[b A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?]
[i Records > Cure > Book]


[b [u Question 25]]
[b Which road tempts you most?]
[i The wide, sunny, grassy lane]


[b [u Question 26]]
[b Which nightmare would frighten you most?]
[i Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling]


[b [u Question 27]]
[b How would you like to be known in history?]
[i The Good]


[b [u Hatstall]
[b Which house would you most like to be in?]
[i Hufflepuff]
  boxghost / 3y 354d 1h 10m 39s
Malcom
[b [u Question 1]]
[b Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?]
[i Cowardly]


[b [u Question 2]]
[b Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:]
[i A crackling log fire]


[b [u Question 3]]
[b Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:]
[i Glory]


[b [u Question 4]]
[b After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?]
[i I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts]


[b [u Question 5]]
[b What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?]
[i The trumpet]


[b [u Question 6]]
[b Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?]
[i Cold]


[b [u Question 7]]
[b Which of the following would you most like to study?]
[i Centaurs]


[b [u Question 8]]
[b Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:]
[i Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?]


[b [u Question 9]]
[b You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:]
[i Suggest that all three of you should fight ?]


[b [u Question 10]]
[b Moon or stars?]
[i Moon]


[b [u Question 11]]
[b Black or White?]
[i Black]


[b [u Question 12]]
[b Dawn or dusk?]
[i Dusk]


[b [u Question 13]]
[b Left or Right?]
[i Right]


[b [u Question 14]]
[b Heads or tails?]
[i Heads]


[b [u Question 15]]
[b Forest or river?]
[i Forest]


[b [u Question 16]]
[b You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?]
[i The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples]


[b [u Question 17]]
[b Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?]
[i The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.]


[b [u Question 18]]
[b Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?]
[i The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.’]


[b [u Question 19]]
[b A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:]
[i Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?]


[b [u Question 20]]
[b What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?]
[i Hexes and jinxes]


[b [u Question 21]]
[b Which would you rather be?]
[i Trusted]


[b [u Question 22]]
[b If you could have any power, which would you choose?]]
[i The power of superhuman strength]


[b [u Question 23]]
[b One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?]
[i Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate .]


[b [u Question 24]]
[b A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?]
[i Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book]

[b [u Question 25]]
[b Which road tempts you most?]
[i The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley]


[b [u Question 26]]
[b Which nightmare would frighten you most?]
[i Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.]


[b [u Question 27]]
[b How would you like to be known in history?]
[i The Bold]


[b [u Hatstall]]

[b [u Which house would you most like to be in?]]
[i Gryffindor]
  boxghost / 3y 354d 2h 28m 17s
Question 1

Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Ordinary
• Ignorant
• Cowardly - [b "I... am not a coward."]
• Selfish

Question 2

Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• A crackling log fire
• The sea -[b "Calming, as though it can wash away the past and cleanse the soul with it's salty waves."]
• Fresh parchment
• Home

Question 3

Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Love -[b "Love is something truly unattainable. Only a potion could guarantee it for me."]
• Glory
• Wisdom
• Power

Question 4

After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile
• Ask for more stories about your adventures -[b "I hope to do something great, something that will impact the world."]
• Think with admiration of your achievements
• I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts

Question 5

What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The violin [b "I save drums for boys as they so do love to thump away at them with a vigorous temper."]
• The trumpet
• The piano
• The drum

Question 6

Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Hunger
• Cold
• Loneliness
• Boredom -[b "I have been many things, but only boredom can cause a strange urge to entertain... and I cannot promise a you would enjoy it."]
• Being ignored

Question 7

Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Centaurs
• Goblins -[b "Their words are lies yet truth spun together. What they could teach, what they could show me."]
• Merpeople
• Ghosts
• Vampires
• Werewolves
• Troll

Question 8

Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?
• Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
• Draw your wand and stand your ground?
• Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells? -[b "I would also contemplate the worthiness of inspecting the situation."]

Question 9

You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?
• Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
• Suggest that all three of you should fight ?
• Volunteer to fight? - [b "Something to pass the time."]

Question 10

Moon or stars?
• Moon
• Stars - [b "They are vast, and glitter in the dark of night calling to me."]

Question 11

Black or White?
• Black - [b "I am so used to the void within its depths."]
• White

Question 12

Dawn or dusk?
• Dawn
• Dusk - [b "Twilight is beautiful."]

Question 13

Left or Right?
• Left - [b "Two lefts make a right, so does it matter the way?"]
• Right

Question 14

Heads or tails?
• Heads
• Tails - [b "I always liked tails... flickering here and there."]

Question 15

Forest or river?
• Forest - [b "Roaming the forest sounds delightful."]
• River

Question 16

You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples - [b "I wonder what they taste like."]
• The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other
• The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17

Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
• The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums. -[b "I like chocolate, in many forms. My favorite is dark with mint filling."]
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
• The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions.

Question 18

Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking - [b "What could be hidden inside?"]
• The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
• The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.'

Question 19

A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so?
• Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx? [b "I don't really think I would ask."]
• Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?
• Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.

Question 20

What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition - [b "This would be fun to do."]
• Transfiguration
• Flying on a broomstick
• Hexes and jinxes
• All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them
• Secrets about the castle
• Every area of magic I can

Question 21

Which would you rather be?
• Envied
• Imitated
• Trusted
• Praised - [b "I would like to be acknowledged for my feats."]
• Liked
• Feared

Question 22

If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds
• The power of invisibility - [b "Though I do so wish for people to acknowledge my ability, there are times I would like to be to myself."]
• The power of superhuman strength
• The power to speak to animals
• The power to change the past
• The power to change your appearance at will

Question 23

One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• Lie and say you don't know .
• Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate .
• Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. [b "I would lie, as it is too much work to care, however I won't let anyone stand higher than me because they cheated to get there. Prove your greatness."]
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.

Question 24

A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book
• Cure > Book > Records
• Records > Cure > Book - [b "My records may be in there and some day I may very well need that cure, completed and ready."]
• Records > Book > Cure
• Book > Cure > Records
• Book > Records > Cure

Question 25

Which road tempts you most?
• The wide, sunny, grassy lane
• The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
• The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods - [b "This sounds enjoyable."]
• The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings

Question 26

Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked
• Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.
• Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you. [b "I would prefer not to do this."]

Question 27

How would you like to be known in history?
• The Wise
• The Good
• The Great - [b "It's true, I plan to do great things."]
• The Bold

Hatstall

Which house would you most like to be in?
• Gryffindor
• Hufflepuff
• Ravenclaw
• Slytherin - [b "I have been informed that this is the only reputable house by those back at Durmstrang."]
  Bleu Paske / MakiOnyx / 3y 354d 19h 29m 23s
Question 1

Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Ordinary - [b "I'm anything but."]
• Ignorant
• Cowardly
• Selfish

Question 2

Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• A crackling log fire
• The sea
• Fresh parchment - [b "Learn to love the smell, you will need it for greatness."]
• Home

Question 3

Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Love
• Glory
• Wisdom
• Power - [b "One day I will show you all what real power is."]

Question 4

After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile
• Ask for more stories about your adventures
• Think with admiration of your achievements
• I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts - [b "I don't think I will be dying as you put it, however if I happen to take a leave of absence at one point... Well, just know I plan on coming back."]

Question 5

What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The violin
• The trumpet
• The piano [b "A hard skill, but a beautiful melody. Truly a wondrous choice."]
• The drum

Question 6

Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Hunger
• Cold
• Loneliness
• Boredom - [b "I seem to be bored all the time. Entertain me, ragged one."]
• Being ignored

Question 7

Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Centaurs
• Goblins
• Merpeople
• Ghosts - [b "Death and continuing afterwards is a very interesting subject to me. Knowing how ghosts function and their limits may come in handy in the future."]
• Vampires
• Werewolves
• Troll

Question 8

Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?
• Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
• Draw your wand and stand your ground? - [b "I believe in my skills and won't falter."]
• Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells?

Question 9

You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting? - [b "Perhaps I could manage to command the troll. They are simple-minded creatures after all."]
• Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
• Suggest that all three of you should fight ?
• Volunteer to fight?

Question 10

Moon or stars?
• Moon - [b "Oddly enough, this is more entertaining mythology-wise."]
• Stars

Question 11

Black or White?
• Black
• White - [b "White goes first after all."]

Question 12

Dawn or dusk?
• Dawn -[b "Studying in the morning is preparation for the rest of the day."]
• Dusk

Question 13

Left or Right?
• Left
• Right - [b "The right seems a more prosperous choice."]

Question 14

Heads or tails?
• Heads [b "There is a saying about coins and two-headed sides. Some call it cheating. I call it insurance."]
• Tails

Question 15

Forest or river?
• Forest - [b "Better luck in gathering ingredients here than the river. Aquatic things can be found in the Great Lake."]
• River

Question 16

You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples
• The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other
• The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling - [b "Dangers may lurk beneath."]
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17

Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds. - [b "This seems refreshing."]
• The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
• The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions.

Question 18

Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking
• The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
• The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.' - [b "I find myself worthy of anything."]

Question 19

A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so? - [b "I need to know what to erase from their mind."]
• Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx?
• Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?
• Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.

Question 20

What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition
• Transfiguration
• Flying on a broomstick
• Hexes and jinxes
• All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them
• Secrets about the castle
• Every area of magic I can - [b "Why settle when I can have anything and everything I want?"]

Question 21

Which would you rather be?
• Envied
• Imitated
• Trusted
• Praised
• Liked
• Feared - [b "I don't need your approval, only your obedience."]

Question 22

If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds - [b "Best to know who your enemy is right away."]
• The power of invisibility
• The power of superhuman strength
• The power to speak to animals
• The power to change the past
• The power to change your appearance at will

Question 23

One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• Lie and say you don't know .
• Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate .
• Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. [b "Watching you fail because you weren't good enough was something I don't have time for. Cheat, go on, and in the end I'll laugh as you plummet into despair."]
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.

Question 24

A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book
• Cure > Book > Records
• Records > Cure > Book
• Records > Book > Cure -[b "Documents are more priceless. The old man has his memories to start again."]
• Book > Cure > Records
• Book > Records > Cure

Question 25

Which road tempts you most?
• The wide, sunny, grassy lane
• The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
• The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
• The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings -[b "The history within these ancient walls is not a resource I will waste."]

Question 26

Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked
• Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.
• Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you. -[b "This is below me."]

Question 27

How would you like to be known in history?
• The Wise
• The Good
• The Great - [b "I am the best, never forget nor think you can come close to my perfection."]
• The Bold

Hatstall

Which house would you most like to be in?
• Gryffindor
• Hufflepuff
• Ravenclaw - [b "Only the best can be found here, I demand proper placement you ragged old enchantment."]
• Slytherin
  Jackson Cadwell / MakiOnyx / 3y 354d 21h 33m 12s
Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• [b Ordinary]
• Ignorant
• Cowardly
• Selfish

Question 2
Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• A crackling log fire
• [b The sea ]
• Fresh parchment
• Home

Question 3
Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Love
• Glory
• [b Wisdom]
• Power

Question 4
After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile
• Ask for more stories about your adventures
• Think with admiration of your achievements
• [b I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts ]

Question 5
What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The violin
• [b The trumpet ]
• The piano
• The drum

Question 6
Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Hunger
• Cold
• [b Loneliness ]
• Boredom
• Being ignored

Question 7
Which of the following would you most like to study?
• [b Centaurs]
• Goblins
• Merpeople
• Ghosts
• Vampires
• Werewolves
• Troll

Question 8
Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• [b Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance? ]
• Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
• Draw your wand and stand your ground?
• Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells?

Question 9
You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?
• Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
• [b Suggest that all three of you should fight ? ]
• Volunteer to fight?

Question 10
Moon or stars?
• [b Moon ]
• Stars

Question 11
Black or White?
• [b Black ]
• White

Question 12
Dawn or dusk?
• Dawn
• [b Dusk ]

Question 13
Left or Right?
• Left
• [b Right ]

Question 14
Heads or tails?
• [b Heads ]
• Tails

Question 15
Forest or river?
• [b Forest ]
• River

Question 16
You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples
• The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other
• [b The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling ]
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17
Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
• The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
• [b The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions. ]

Question 18
Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking
• The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
• [b The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.' ]

Question 19
A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so?
• Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx?
• [b Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing? ]
• Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.

Question 20
What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition
• Transfiguration
• Flying on a broomstick
• [b Hexes and jinxes ]
• All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them
• Secrets about the castle
• Every area of magic I can

Question 21
Which would you rather be?
• Envied
• Imitated
• Trusted
• Praised
• Liked
• [b Feared ]

Question 22
If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds
• The power of invisibility
• The power of superhuman strength
• The power to speak to animals
• The power to change the past
• [b The power to change your appearance at will ]

Question 23
One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• Lie and say you don't know .
• [b Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate .]
• Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out.
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.

Question 24
A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book
• Cure > Book > Records
• Records > Cure > Book
• [b Records > Book > Cure ]
• Book > Cure > Records
• Book > Records > Cure

Question 25
Which road tempts you most?
• The wide, sunny, grassy lane
• The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
• The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
• [b The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings ]

Question 26
Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked
• [b Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are. ]
• Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you.

Question 27
How would you like to be known in history?
• The Wise
• The Good
• [b The Great]
• The Bold

Hatstall
Which house would you most like to be in?
• Gryffindor
• Hufflepuff
• Ravenclaw
• [b Slytherin]
  bellamy reyes / Intellectual / 3y 355d 47m 57s
Regarding Izabella Lupei. Apologies if I was supposed to send the skelly first.

Question 1
Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Ordinary

Question 2
Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• The sea

Question 3
Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Wisdom

Question 4
After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile

Question 5
What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The guitar

Question 6
Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Boredom

Question 7
Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Centaurs

Question 8
Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?
• Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?


Question 9
You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?

Question 10
Moon or stars?
• Stars

Question 11
Black or White?
• White

Question 12
Dawn or dusk?
• Dawn

Question 13
Left or Right?
• Left

Question 14
Heads or tails?
• Tails

Question 15
Forest or river?
• Forest

Question 16
You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17
Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.

Question 18
Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking

Question 19
A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so?

Question 20
What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition
• Transfiguration
• Flying on a broomstick
• Hexes and jinxes

Question 21
Which would you rather be?
• Trusted
• Praised

Question 22
If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds
• The power to change your appearance at will

Question 23
One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.

Question 24
A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Cure > Book > Records

Question 25
Which road tempts you most?
• The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods

Question 26
Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.

Question 27
How would you like to be known in history?
• The Good

Hatstall
Which house would you most like to be in?
• Hufflepuff
  Izabella Lupei / Tesana / 3y 355d 1h 30m 6s
For my first character, Regan Reyes:

Question 1
Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Ordinary
• Ignorant
• [b Cowardly ]
• Selfish

Question 2
Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• [b A crackling log fire ]
• The sea
• Fresh parchment
• Home

Question 3
Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• [b Love ]
• Glory
• Wisdom
• Power

Question 4
After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile
• [b Ask for more stories about your adventures ]
• Think with admiration of your achievements
• I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts

Question 5
What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The violin
• The trumpet
• The piano
• [b The drum ]

Question 6
Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Hunger
• Cold
• Loneliness
• [b Boredom ]
• Being ignored

Question 7
Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Centaurs
• Goblins
• [b Merpeople ]
• Ghosts
• Vampires
• Werewolves
• Troll

Question 8
Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?
• [b Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise? ]
• Draw your wand and stand your ground?
• Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells?

Question 9
You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?
• Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
• Suggest that all three of you should fight ?
• [b Volunteer to fight? ]

Question 10
Moon or stars?
• Moon
• [b Stars ]

Question 11
Black or White?
• Black
• [b White ]

Question 12
Dawn or dusk?
• [b Dawn ]
• Dusk

Question 13
Left or Right?
• [b Left ]
• Right

Question 14
Heads or tails?
• Heads
• [b Tails ]

Question 15
Forest or river?
• Forest
• [b River ]

Question 16
You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples
• [b The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other ]
• The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17
Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
• [b The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.]
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
• The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions.

Question 18
Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• [b The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking ]
• The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
• The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.'

Question 19
A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so?
• Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx?
• Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?
• [b Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor. ]

Question 20
What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition
• Transfiguration
• [b Flying on a broomstick ]
• Hexes and jinxes
• All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them
• Secrets about the castle
• Every area of magic I can

Question 21
Which would you rather be?
• Envied
• Imitated
• [b Trusted]
• Praised
• Liked
• Feared

Question 22
If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds
• [b The power of invisibility ]
• The power of superhuman strength
• The power to speak to animals
• The power to change the past
• The power to change your appearance at will

Question 23
One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• Lie and say you don't know .
• [b Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate . ]
• Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out.
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.

Question 24
A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book
• Cure > Book > Records
• [b Records > Cure > Book ]
• Records > Book > Cure
• Book > Cure > Records
• Book > Records > Cure

Question 25
Which road tempts you most?
• The wide, sunny, grassy lane
• The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
• [b The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods ]
• The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings

Question 26
Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• [b Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling ]
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked
• Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.
• Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you.

Question 27
How would you like to be known in history?
• The Wise
• The Good
• The Great
• [b The Bold ]

Hatstall
Which house would you most like to be in?
• [b Gryffindor ]
• Hufflepuff
• Ravenclaw
• Slytherin


Hope I did this right.
  bellamy reyes / Intellectual / 3y 356d 1h 13m 21s
Question 1

Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
• Ordinary
• Ignorant
• Cowardly - [b "Don't do it."]
• Selfish

Question 2

Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
• A crackling log fire
• The sea - [b "Now learn how to sound like crashing waves."]
• Fresh parchment
• Home

Question 3

Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
• Love
• Glory
• Wisdom - [b "Hey, tests are a pain in the arse."]
• Power

Question 4

After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
• Miss you, but smile
• Ask for more stories about your adventures
• Think with admiration of your achievements
• I don't care what people think of me after I'm dead; its what they think of me while I'm alive that counts - [b "Why the hell would I care then? I'd be too busy... doing stuff...ghostly stuff."]

Question 5

What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
• The violin
• The trumpet
• The piano
• The drum [b "It pisses the 'rents off as well, which is always a plus."]

Question 6

Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
• Hunger [b "Food is life."]
• Cold
• Loneliness
• Boredom
• Being ignored

Question 7

Which of the following would you most like to study?
• Centaurs
• Goblins
• Merpeople - [b "And water demons too!"]
• Ghosts
• Vampires
• Werewolves
• Troll

Question 8

Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you:
• Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance? - [b "I like myself too much to go blasting."]
• Draw your wand and try to discover the source of the noise?
• Draw your wand and stand your ground?
• Withdraw into the shadows, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate defensive and offensive spells?

Question 9

You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
• Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of you pass without fighting?
• Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
• Suggest that all three of you should fight ?
• Volunteer to fight? - [b "I can't be late to potions... again."]

Question 10

Moon or stars?
• Moon
• Stars - [b "Sometimes the stars are all we got when the moon turns black or werewolves run a muck."]

Question 11

Black or White?
• Black - [b "Yeah... no comment."]
• White

Question 12

Dawn or dusk?
• Dawn - [b "Funny thing, but I'm actually a morning person."]
• Dusk

Question 13

Left or Right?
• Left - [b "I'm left-handed? Did I get it? I got it right? Yes! This was so the answer."]
• Right

Question 14

Heads or tails?
• Heads - [b "I literally just flipped a galleon."]
• Tails

Question 15

Forest or river?
• Forest
• River - [b "There hot mermaids in this river?]

Question 16

You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first?
• The silver leafed trees bearing golden apples
• The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other - [b "I so want one of these!"]
• The bubbling pool, in the depths of which something luminous is swirling
• The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye

Question 17

Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
• The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
• The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums. - [b "I'll take one cup of steamy chocolaty goodness, thanks."]
• The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
• The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off
fumes that make you see strange visions.

Question 18

Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
• The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking - [b "What is it?!"]
• The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the Mark of Merlin
• The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within
• The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy.'

Question 19

A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you:
• Ask what makes them think so?
• Agree, and ask whether they'd like a free sample of a jinx? - [b "So... blue skin?"]
• Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?
• Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.

Question 20

What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
• Apparition and Disapparition
• Transfiguration
• Flying on a broomstick
• Hexes and jinxes
• All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them - [b "That's right, ladies, I'm an animal lover."]
• Secrets about the castle
• Every area of magic I can

Question 21

Which would you rather be?
• Envied - [b "It's true, I've got better skills than you."]
• Imitated
• Trusted
• Praised
• Liked
• Feared

Question 22

If you could have any power, which would you choose?
• The power to read minds
• The power of invisibility
• The power of superhuman strength - [b "Wands don't have to be everything."]
• The power to speak to animals
• The power to change the past
• The power to change your appearance at will

Question 23

One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
• Lie and say you don't know .
• Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate .
• Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out.
• You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started. - [b "Like I would let you get away with my own idea."]

Question 24

A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could?
• Dragon pox cure > Student records > Merlin's book - [b "The things I do for people..."]
• Cure > Book > Records
• Records > Cure > Book
• Records > Book > Cure
• Book > Cure > Records
• Book > Records > Cure

Question 25

Which road tempts you most?
• The wide, sunny, grassy lane
• The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
• The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
• The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings - [b "Wonder if I can loot anything..."]

Question 26

Which nightmare would frighten you most?
• Standing on top of something very high and realizing suddenly that there are no hand- or footholds, nor any barrier to stop you from falling
• An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked - [b "Random floating blinking eyes are just creepy."]
• Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are.
• Being forced to speak in such a silly voice that hardly anyone can understand you, and everyone laughs at you.

Question 27

How would you like to be known in history?
• The Wise
• The Good
• The Great - [b "Cause I'm bloody brilliant."]
• The Bold

Hatstall

Which house would you most like to be in?
• Gryffindor - [b "Only because I'd like to have an excuse to roar in the library."]
• Hufflepuff
• Ravenclaw
• Slytherin
  Theo Pierce / MakiOnyx / 3y 356d 20h 14m 50s
You may post your character's answers below, in the chat, or through a pm to discover the character you have in mind's house. Afterwards, please don't forget to visit Ollivanders.
  MakiOnyx / 3y 356d 22h 14m 59s
1

All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Use, User Agreement, and Legal.
Roleplay
1