You don't have permission to post in this thread.
Little red riding hood
Alice and wonderland
Someone once asked me, 'Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?' I replied, 'Why do you assume I see two roads?
Stupidity: There are just some things in life you can't beat out of a person.
““Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz”
“If you had a friend who talked to you the way you talk to yourself, how long would they be your friend?”
You are worth recovery. Don't let anyone else tell you differently, not even yourself.
A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person, because you may cute yourself on their sharp edges
“Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine brighter”
“The worst thing about falling to pieces is that humans can do it so quietly.”
I used to be a straight A student
Now I’m not even straight
A lot of parents would do anything for their children, except let them be themselves.
“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.” -Kurt Cobain
We're so scared of people breaking us that we break ourselves.
If you want to learn what someone fears losing look at what they photograph
I hate school.
But I don’t hate education.
There’s a huge difference.
If you’re gonna bail, bail early. This applies to relationships, college classes, and sledding
If you love somebody you'd better let them know
We know the fire awaits unbelievers, all of the sinners the same Girl you and I will die unbelievers bound to the tracks of the train
5 years ago I would never have expected my life to be like it is
To change your life you have to change your priorities
Change for yourself not for others
“The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.”
I can't sleep without you here next to me..
I don’t respect gays because they are gay.
I don’t respect trans* because they are trans*
I don’t respect women because they are women.
I respect people because they are people, if you think you deserve more respect because you are gay, trans, a woman, or a minority then I don’t have respect for you.
No one wants to know when you're miserable, no one wants to know when you're happy. They only care when you can make them happy, or listen to their joy.
Hardcover, 512 pages
Published May 15th 1996 by Henry Holt and Co.
original titleAnsel Adams: A Biography
Always carry a note-book. And I mean always. The short-term memory only retains information for three minutes; unless it is committed to paper you can lose an idea for ever.
I still can't sleep,
this sadness keeps me awake.
I don't even know why I'm sad anymore..
I miss your arms holding me,
letting me know I'm safe
even if you're only saving me from myself
what do you do when you can't sleep?
cry, listen to music, stare at nothing?
you'd think after all these years I'd know..
yet somehow I still have no idea
when that blade calls your name,
like a lover in the night
you can't help but wonder
'why do I fight?'
Many times I've lost my way
considering whether to live another day
you caught me I the middle of my fall
bringing me back from the end of it all
I'm still not sure if I wanted to stay
but I'll never be able to leave
since you held me that day
For the Cheesecake Crust:
8 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
40 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature and cut into 1-inch pieces
1½ cups granulated sugar, divided
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
For the Fresh Strawberry Topping:
2 pounds strawberries, hulled and cut into ¼-inch slices
½ cup granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
1 cup strawberry jam
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Make the Cheesecake Crust: Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and preheat oven to 300 degrees F. By hand or using a food processor, crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. In a medium bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Pour the melted butter into the bowl and use a fork to toss the mixture until it is evenly moistened. Transfer the crumbs to a 9-inch springform pan and press evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake the crust until it begins to smell toasted and starts to brown around the edges, about 13 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cook while the filling is prepared.
2. Make the Cheesecake Filling: Increase the oven temperature to 500 degrees F. Beat the cream cheese on medium-low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl, add ¾ cup of the sugar and the salt and beat on medium-low speed for another 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the remaining ¾ cup of sugar and beat again on medium-low speed for 1 minute.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla, and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the egg yolks and beat on medium-low speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs, 2 at a time, beating for about 20 seconds between additions and scraping the bowl between additions.
6. Without touching the crust, brush the sides of the inside of the pan with melted butter. Pour the filling into the pan and bake for 10 minutes. Without opening the oven door, reduce the oven temperature to 200 degrees F and continue to bake until the center of the cheesecake registers 150 degrees F on an instant-read digital thermometer, about 1½ hours.
7. Place the pan on a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes, then run a paring knife around the cake to loosen it from the pan. Allow the cake to cool until it is barely warm, 2½ to 3 hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, at least 3 hours .
8. Make the Fresh Strawberry Topping: In a large bowl, toss together the sliced strawberries and the sugar. Let sit for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to combine.
9. Process the jam in a food processor until smooth, about 10 seconds . Place the jam in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, until the jam is dark and no longer frothy, about 3 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, then pour over the strawberries and stir to combine. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours .
10. Serve the Cheesecake: To unmold the cheesecake, wrap a hot kitchen towel around the outside of the pan and hold in place for 1 minute. Remove the sides of the pan, then slide a thin metal spatula between the crust and pan bottom to loosen, then slide the cheesecake onto a serving platter. Let the cheesecake sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
I feel like I don't really know anything about you sometimes :/ You kind of sort of know every thing about me more or less and I know... nothing, a bunch of nothing, because you don't like 'sharing your feelings' or whatever... and it feels like... Kind of like... having a cat, I can tell it everything and it will always be there but there's nothing for me to learn because it won't ever tell me anything or do anything. And that can honestly be really deeply upsetting sometimes...
I feel kind of guilty... but honestly. Just asking me straight up for answers without even trying first? Really? What am I a walking cheat book? Ugh. I hate when people do that to me. I'm not just a walking answer booklet.
God I fucking hate myself sometimes.
I can't believe all this is happeneing because I wanted to be a good person and couldn't and felt guilty about it.. I should have just kept my mouth shut.. I should have just not done anything.. I should have just never done anything. Things like this make me hate myself that much more.
All posts are either in parody or to be taken as literature. This is a roleplay site. Sexual content is forbidden.